Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
( i have my flame siut on) rep me for my first time doing this please
well i have been doing this and that here and there but today since the power was out decided to knock out a big chunk. the battery. it is just temp till tomorow when i will relocate the relay box. so this is just temp for one day nowhere near finished product. not good with wiring but runs well its showing 14v when on stereo works.

tips welcomed

oh yeah thats what my transaxle looks like

and criuse control dealy

byebye

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow 20 views no responces?

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
its a hyundai...a tuck wont help anything

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it will help you get pissed off when there is a short
it worked for as long as i thought i would right when i got home blew the main fuse since i was using the 80a stereo fuse for the battery since it was in my trunk so i replaced it with a 150a circut breaker. again i had to get to work so i did not make it look perty but i will rewire it tomorrow and will update accordingly.

but lately it was having trouble starting up so i took the main ground off and used a wire brush to clean it up and now starts up well.

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
so uh....how many hp did you gain? :bravo: lol

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
like 2-5 the shorter wires alow the ecu to get more power;)
yep put up some stickers, blinker fluid, vtak fluid (even though you dont have a Honda motor)...and you should have one mad tyte JDM ride that could beat a few red wagons missing a wheel.

haha jk bro..mods are mods...what ever floats your boat...just keep moding your car...if it makes you happy

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yep put up some stickers, blinker fluid, vtak fluid (even though you dont have a Honda motor)...and you should have one mad tyte JDM ride that could beat a few red wagons missing a wheel.

haha jk bro..mods are mods...what ever floats your boat...just keep moding your car...if it makes you happy
how bout some cvvt fluid (my variable valve timing)

well better off learning on this peice of shit than ruining a good car

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
Keep it up bro. Simple green would help out a lot as well. Then after the battery relocation and simple green. Wham big difference. Post up pics.

PS. Sorry but people ragging on you is kind of funny lol. But keep it up man.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
on this peice of shit than ruining a good car
P.O.S...?
its a good car, who gives a fuck if others dont like it cause its a hyundai... its still a reliable car that you LOVE so stop knockin it already...

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
ye man i may rip on you on occasion in threads but I don't really mean for the shit i say to be taken personal by you...just like a joke that everyone laughs and you could laugh at and get over

as 4door said since its your car you like it. Doing things like this that make you happy for the work you did is all that matters. If you like the car you drive, if you are proud of all the money/work you put into it..No BS said online on a Honda forum should mater

·
d-series resident crybaby
88 Rex
1,002 Posts
Keep it up bro. Simple green would help out a lot as well. Then after the battery relocation and simple green. Wham big difference. Post up pics.

PS. Sorry but people ragging on you is kind of funny lol. But keep it up man.
yeah simple green FTW x3 :)...

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
advice- tade wobbly h for real H...........j/p

looking good so far got a whole bay shot b4/after?

ya x4 on the simple green....

1 - 20 of 87 Posts