Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
i am the walrus.
Civic hatch
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got the Skunk2 shifter and shift knob a year or year and a half ago. Ever since I put it in I have loved it. I combined it with some urethane shifter bushings I had previously and it feels great. Very solid and precise. The shift is definitely better.. the shift length was improved, and it just felt a whole lot better shifting. More solid. I know I said that already, but it's how I feel. ;)

I have had 3 different short shifters. The Weapon R, DC Sports, and now this. I like this the best, although the DC shifter was nice as well.

Thumbs up from me.

peaces.
sean

·
Cool User Title Here
6,900 Posts
I installed this after having a cheap short shifter in my car a year. Upon opening the package I could tell the Skunk2 lever was of far superior quality than what I had previous. The feel of the shifter combined with a set of poly bushings was amazing!

B

·
0 Posts
Word.

I've driven 2 cars with this shifter, One. being Sean's and it feels really good. Strong, quality and durable I guess. Cold steel in my hand makes me wanna smash gears.

I'd like to have One. someday.

J

·
0 Posts
I too have a skunk2 shifter with new bushings and I have nothing but praise for it. I wasn't to sure about using a short shifter, but now that I have installed it, I don't ever want to take it out.

Jon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts