Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a A6 manifold i got a skunk2 one and when i went to change the parts i seen that the skunk2 one doesnt have the set up for this.
also when is that thing????
and will my car run with out it???

·
Registered
96dx saloon
990 Posts
call skunk2 directly. they are very helpful. i have called them multiple times when i had problems with my prelude and my civic.

ryan

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
big ass vaccum line contraption.. dont know the name of it, and i think the little black peice sitting to the left of the intake manifold might be your map sensor.... dont quote me that well, i dont know older civics that well

·
Registered
33 Posts
yeah you dont need that thing. i have a skunk2 manifold and i dont have it and my car runs perfectly fine. it wont throw any codes either, at least miine dont, all i ever get is an O2 code.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
the skunk 2 has a mounting location for a z6/y8 FIV. You can just pic one up used from a z6 or y8 for 10-15 bucks, and run the vacuum lines to some source. It doesn't get easier then this if you want to keep it. (notice on the S2 it has a little peice coming out with a small (like m4) tapped hole in it on the rear drivers side of the manifold... Thats the mounting spot for the z6 one.)

On that note, does anyone have a Z6/Y8 FIV, I bought one, and the guy sent me a broken one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts