Discussion Starter #1

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,472 Posts
try em out and let me know. I have a set that needs new bushings as well

·
4,472 Posts
supposedly skunk2 made some better ones that they sell. Id personally like to find someone with a lathe to mill down some energy suspension ones to fit

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
find a set of control arms in a junkyard and throw some energy suspension bushings in themm. you can find the kit on ebay for 20-30 bucks if you catcha seller trying to move them fast.

I got my full master bushing kit for $100 new on ebay when some seller was having a 30% off sale

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
find a set of control arms in a junkyard and throw some energy suspension bushings in themm. you can find the kit on ebay for 20-30 bucks if you catcha seller trying to move them fast.

I got my full master bushing kit for $100 new on ebay when some seller was having a 30% off sale
Then I wont have the bling bling status anymore with my gold control arms.

I went ahead and ordered those bushings. Ill report back.

·
4,472 Posts
Then I wont have the bling bling status anymore with my gold control arms.

I went ahead and ordered those bushings. Ill report back.
pretty much lol

·
Registered
94 Integra
1,226 Posts
Bling is for only 1 type of Honda owner: hardparkers.

Use what works: OEM integra/si LCA's with ES or Hard Race bushings. My set with ES bushings were great and lasted for 2 years in a DD til I sold it.

I might reconsider if an alloy arm is introduced which accepts ES or Hard Race bushings AND has threaded sway mounts. The only thing close is the blox-style, which has a useless recessed sway hole.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
THAT is the reason I dont use the aftermarket LCA's. So far none of them support the same identical bushing set that factory does.

I would love having less weight in the suspension, but maintenance means I would have to palce an online order only to support them.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Bling is for only 1 type of Honda owner: hardparkers.

Use what works: OEM integra/si LCA's with ES or Hard Race bushings. My set with ES bushings were great and lasted for 2 years in a DD til I sold it.

I might reconsider if an alloy arm is introduced which accepts ES or Hard Race bushings AND has threaded sway mounts. The only thing close is the blox-style, which has a useless recessed sway hole.
Ask and ye shalt receive.

Hardrace Rear Lower Arms Blue EF EG EK DC - 7103-BL - BuyHardRace.com

Only thing is they don't come in black.

·
4,472 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Oh fucking A, I'm ordering them right now. It's been over a year since they've had them. Sorry can't rep you bro!

·
4,472 Posts
rub it in lol. I want em too. thinking about their kit, and just getting rid of my partial energy suspension kit

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
rub it in lol. I want em too. thinking about their kit, and just getting rid of my partial energy suspension kit
Ugh almost ordered the front lcas also. I'll get those later! I'll have polished skunk2 lcas for sale soon lol.

·
4,472 Posts
I already have purple ones that need bushings. I sold my black ones. I miss em so much

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,459 Posts
I already have purple ones that need bushings. I sold my black ones. I miss em so much
Paint your toenails to match them then....

Junk the Skunk Funk'n Junk!

Note to self, I don't need another lawsuit about Honda Parts comments...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts