Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea thats right R1...
mmmmm
ok well this is basicially what happened...no i didnt win...but i was right there with him..basically driving down military and on the far right lane is a brand new SRT8 charger...i was all...*drool*...nice...thumbs up...then in the middle lane comes an R1...with a crappy rider mind you..you'll see why in a sec.
We all come around the bend and the light turns red....the guy in the SRT8 is just chilling...and the R1 fades back a bit...me and the 8 come to a stop.. the bike is still rolling and behind us i see a 2nd gen eclipse...(whatever)...so the light turns green and i slowly roll start to roll away...then i hear the bike just yank the throttle...so of course why not...crank it over to high boost and GO...the SRT8 started to go..but couldn't hang!!!! at the start the R1 pulls about a car and a 1/2 on me..then i just stay there...100 120 135...and the SRT8 is like a semi or so back....and fading...we get about half a mile down military drive and let off..the guy on the bike looks back like HOLY SHIT!!
then the 8 does a little bit of a ricer flyby..and gives me a thumbs up, yells out..that thing is fukin fast!!...
so things i learned on this was...:
r1's are fast but crappy riders make it seem slow
SRT8s are nice..but really heavy
SRT8 doesent keep up with crappy R1 riders..lol
My car shoots flames on WOT shifting!!!1

·
0 Posts
stock srt-8 ? thats the 6.1L....they have supercharger kits out for them already, better watch out. On just 6lbs of boost they put out 500hp/507tq to the rear wheels! nice kill though

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
high boost is 18.5.....no lift to shift:)

·
Registered
587 Posts
70Hampsters said:
stock srt-8 ? thats the 6.1L....they have supercharger kits out for them already, better watch out. On just 6lbs of boost they put out 500hp/507tq to the rear wheels! nice kill though
I would hope so with 6.1 liters.

But yeah good kill on that SRT-8. Kill rep.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts