Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
No more Honda's :-(
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got this last night and it's pretty nice. circuit city and best buy have a deal for $99 and you get a $50 rebate ($49). they also have another somewhat nicer one for another $50 (total after rebate would be $99). i like circuit city the best the buy from though :). both xm and sirius have a free 3 day trial online to listen to their programming. i liked the sirius the best and after getting into the car it's great. just thought i'd share.

·
No more Honda's :-(
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
steve98ex said:
$10 per month still?
no, i paid for a year. me and a friend at work got it at the same time so i added him to my account. it was $180 for the first one and $85 for the 2nd. so we both saved $50. it's nice so far.

·
Registered
224 Posts
sirius is great.. ive had it in my car for almost a year now.. just make sure the antennae is on the roof of your car for best reception... 146 is good for comedy.. 27 is good for heavy metal.. 23 is amazing for hair metal.. 30 is good for reggae... pretty much all the stationss are good for someone

and even better, during football season, you get every game

F

·
0 Posts
i work at circuit city in NH and i sell Sirius over XM all the time. the only time i sell XM is if the customer wants to listen to baseball. we listen to Siruis in the department all day and i always find something to listen too. pretty soon Sirius will have something to compete with the XM MiFI. which is the one that u can walk with. Sirius' is called xact on the go. i haven't seen one yet. soon i hope. if i had some extra money i'd get the Alpine Siruis tuner box and hook it up to my car. you will deff enjoy it everyday. Did u get the cityadvantage plan with it. it gives u free replacment with the unit if it ever fails. The XM Rep that comes in gets bashed by our other sales people. we're really sirius at our store. Get it hehe!!!! i couldn't resist

·
0 Posts
i used to be a CC roadshop installer here in chicago and we were all about xm .. BUT all in all its roughly the same .. its all personal preference

B

·
0 Posts
preference shmeference, There is a single clear cut advantage to Sirius over XM that being NO COMMERCIALS not a single one. Everything else is like the difference between Cable and Satelite TV each having their own positves.

·
0 Posts
its exactly like that .. i prefer Xm i had the vhoice between sirius and Xm .. and before i had the opportunoity to REALLY listen to em that was my preference ... some people will also be persuaded by the sales person, and or previous experiences like friends relatives etc who have it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts