Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol so i know everyone knows how to make shishkabobs but this is how i do it :)

first pick whatever kind of meat you want to use, this time i used beef chuck steak i believe i forgot already lol i usually use carne asada cut but that stuff is expensive

so first of all get your meat and slice it like this

then you gotta get the teryaki marinade and put the meat in it

then wait a few hours, usually i wait around 2-3 hours depends on how hungry i am but the meat is always tasting good

then get your vegetables and other foods you want to put on and slice them up... i know i got creative when i decided to make a thread so i made it look nice lol that usually doesnt happen lol

then place everything on the skewers

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bbq

and enjoy :)

i hope u guys enjoy it as much as i do its freaking good :)

·
Registered
THE CRX
977 Posts
num num, send a plate this way!!!! ive got paypal!!!

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aarrgghh! You fucker! That shyt looks BOMMMMB!!!
trust me it is, if it didnt cost me 25-28 bucks to make i would make it all the time, but me and my friend munch down on that stuff its great...

im gonna do ribs soon too weather is finally getting good where i can bbq... i might also do a hamburger thread as well mmm they are freaking awesome im getting hungry damnit gotta stop talking food :p

·
Registered
THE CRX
977 Posts
trust me it is, if it didnt cost me 25-28 bucks to make i would make it all the time, but me and my friend munch down on that stuff its great...

im gonna do ribs soon too weather is finally getting good where i can bbq... i might also do a hamburger thread as well mmm they are freaking awesome im getting hungry damnit gotta stop talking food :p
thanx for reminding me, ive been meaning to do a stuffed hamburger thread. Seriously though, you look like you had a good time eating this well prepared masterpiece, muahhh! delicioso!!!

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx for reminding me, ive been meaning to do a stuffed hamburger thread. Seriously though, you look like you had a good time eating this well prepared masterpiece, muahhh! delicioso!!!
hahahaha yea thankyou :) i love making kabobs all the different taste of everything added on top of the meat is awesome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts