Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering, I have seen people using really small intercoolers, like ones from different types of cars. I'd like to know what kind of simple/cheap turbo setups I could do. Any suggestions would be great. Also I want something that won't tear up the motor. I have a d15 vtec.

Ryan

·
Registered
1,010 Posts

·
the MAD scientist
2,574 Posts
Being that intercoolers on ebay are soooo cheap you may just want to go with a bar and plate front mount. What are they? 60 bucks?

·
Banned
22 Posts
back to the thread, just don't put a sidemount too close to the manifold cuz they will heat up quickly, but i just got a dsm 2g SMIC off ebay for 10 bucks.

·
Banned
1 Posts
he banned me!!! he banned me for the same type of shit he does, whoring and being a sarcastic dick. Take some midol and chill out you little pansy. You act like you're king because you have the power to ban people, when all you are is a master in your own mind. You don't deserve to represent a site like this. Your avatar is just a decoy to hide your true sexuality. Go ahead admit to the people that the only reason you got into cars is because of the guys. Go ahead ban me again. I don't give a shit, i just wanted to get into the classifieds, but oh well. Enjoy life, nobody will ever truly have respect for you with that attitude...you should be banned.

·
the MAD scientist
2,574 Posts
he banned me!!! he banned me for the same type of shit he does, whoring and being a sarcastic dick. Take some midol and chill out you little pansy. You act like you're king because you have the power to ban people, when all you are is a master in your own mind. You don't deserve to represent a site like this. Your avatar is just a decoy to hide your true sexuality. Go ahead admit to the people that the only reason you got into cars is because of the guys. Go ahead ban me again. I don't give a shit, i just wanted to get into the classifieds, but oh well. Enjoy life, nobody will ever truly have respect for you with that attitude...you should be banned.
go play in traffic retard

1 - 20 of 23 Posts