Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Agreed. In 3-6mos there will be a "rematch" and Silva will most likely win. UFC is the new WWF. That shits staged for ratings.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,268 Posts
Agreed. In 3-6mos there will be a "rematch" and Silva will most likely win. UFC is the new WWF. That shits staged for ratings.
World Wildlife Federation????

I don't see the connection. This have something to do with saving the whales?

·
wheres my money man!!
11,333 Posts
Lol WWE Jeezy.

But ya it was to odd that he got knocked out.
Look howmany times he was cocky acted a fool in the cage and still won.
True he is cocky, but you can do that I think when your that good.I dont like him doing that but meh o well. Im sure he learned his lesson if it wasnt staged. But just seems pretty odd to me.
He'll come back for the belt, and more then likely get it.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
I didn't see it coming either, but with Silva giving his chin like it was just a matter of time. Maybe a rematch and a different strategy will help him retain his belt.. He's getting old i don't know maybe drop some weight and fight St-Pierre instead. HAha.. Found this short link just so we can all just click on it..

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
Well being a huge UFC fight fan, and as such I watch EVERY major fight and still follow the little ones.

Staged, probably not. But IF anything, Anderson just stopped caring hes 17 wins straight, 15 title defenses, even said at the end of the fight, Im old, I just want to be with my family, I started fighting because I wanted to make their life better, now we live in the USA and thank you to the US for making his dreams of helping his family come true. But when your 38, and still doing what he does, thats 18 + years of professional fighting abuse. Am I surprised by his loss, a little, am I surprised by how it happened? Not at all. That was the ONLY way he was ever going to get knocked out.

If you wanna see anderson tap from when he was in pride, Check out ryo chonan vs anderson silva. Most amazing flying heel hook to ankle lock ive ever seen.

In my opinion, he is still one of the best if not THE BEST EVER to grace the octagon.

BTW, Weidman wont keep that belt for more than 3 fights.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
Well being a huge UFC fight fan, and as such I watch EVERY major fight and still follow the little ones.

Staged, probably not. But IF anything, Anderson just stopped caring hes 17 wins straight, 15 title defenses, even said at the end of the fight, Im old, I just want to be with my family, I started fighting because I wanted to make their life better, now we live in the USA and thank you to the US for making his dreams of helping his family come true. But when your 38, and still doing what he does, thats 18 + years of professional fighting abuse. Am I surprised by his loss, a little, am I surprised by how it happened? Not at all. That was the ONLY way he was ever going to get knocked out.

If you wanna see anderson tap from when he was in pride, Check out ryo chonan vs anderson silva. Most amazing flying heel hook to ankle lock ive ever seen.

In my opinion, he is still one of the best if not THE BEST EVER to grace the octagon.

BTW, Weidman wont keep that belt for more than 3 fights.
QFT.

·
Registered
98 Civic Ex d16y8
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You guys saying its staged are talkin crazy talk. Anderson silva has done the "wounded" act many times. He just didn't expect to get caught. Eyes rollin in the back of your head after getting chinned is not staged.. and don't bring the world wildlife federation into this...they have a good cause. heartless.

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
He did just exactly what he was doing against Sonnen and the others, only he got caught by a straight then another after another no staging there. I would think he would've have defended himself right after he fell down, but Weidman got him even harder on the floor.. Still his cocky style of fighting bit him in the end.. Like Calilegal said i wouldn't be surprised if he retires

·
Registered
2000 Tundra
153 Posts
It's just weird that he has such good head movement, especially while getting hit, and he didn't see that left hand coming.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts