Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed sidemarkers on my 99 sedan over Christmas break and initially, the sidemarkers alternated with the front and rear signal indicators. Now a few days ago, I go for a "spirited drive". I stop at a stop light to turn right, and look to my right at a building with a large glass mirror and my signals and sidemarkers are not alternating anymore but rather they are all in unison. They went on like this for maybe 3 or 4 days, and now they're back to alternating. Does anyone have an explaination for this? It really doesnt matter to me what they do, I (nor anyone else I know) knows how to explain this. Any ideas?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But I only have two wires connected.. my thinking is that if one of them was connected wrong/loose, they wouldnt work or would flicker

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did some research and the turn signals alternate while the headlights are on, and they work in unison while the headlights are turned off.

Very, very strange. I guess it was done that way to increase visibility at night when the headlights are on..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts