Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Potato salad!
93 Civic HB DX
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 93 hatch and I'm trying to figure out how these side skirts attach. They came with no instructions of course. After removing the stock skirts it appears that the new ones go over the stock and I'd have to drill new holes. That's no big deal. If I remove the stock then it seems like there won't be enough support to hold these on properly. The problem is this: In the pictures below you'll notice the single air vent. If I put them over the stock it won't fit with the vent. I'd have to chop the last foot off the stock to make it fit, but I think that'd work. I'd rather not chop them up if I don't have to. Does anyone have experience with these? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

D

·
0 Posts
It almost looks like you're missing the lip for mounting. Remove the old one and see how things line up.

·
Potato salad!
93 Civic HB DX
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Missing? Well, the only extra part that came with it is that shorter black L shaped piece in the pictures. I wasn't sure what to do with that part. Maybe that piece is the reinforcement I need to use.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts