Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay im getting ready to put some dark amber side markers and corner lights
and need some help

how do i wire up my corner lights to my side markers to where i can have them on with the corner lights while driving and when i turn the blinkers on the side markers flash with the corner lights at the same time

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
you'll need dual filament bulbs and harnesses to make it work with the park lights and turn signals.

·
Registered
an ej8 coupe
553 Posts
if you take the 2 wires from the side marker and hook them up to both power wires on the turn signal harness. (i have a 6th gen civic) its a red wire and a green wire. when you hook it up to these the signal and the side marker will come on at the same. then when you use your signal, the corner light and the sidemarker will alternate.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
if you take the 2 wires from the side marker and hook them up to both power wires on the turn signal harness. (i have a 6th gen civic) its a red wire and a green wire. when you hook it up to these the signal and the side marker will come on at the same. then when you use your signal, the corner light and the sidemarker will alternate.
I was thinking that but never thought it would work or to afraid to mess somethin up thanks i cant wait to hook it up tomorrow

but how would i get them to go at the same time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts