·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Gotta copy the link differently. The way you have it it just puts the ... in the middle when I click it

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
I just clicked open instead and it's opening now... I'm excited LOL. Wonder how hard it is to do? Is it from a AWD wagovan or a CR-V??

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just clicked open instead and it's opening now... I'm excited LOL. Wonder how hard it is to do? Is it from a AWD wagovan or a CR-V??

wagon and guess what there making 400 or close to 400 on a stock bottom end lol. serious plus they ran 11's at the track before the conversion so im sure it should be even more of a rocket now.

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Okay, so I've only seen up to the third launch, and I already need to know what do I need for the AWD conversion?????? Like 100% seriously where can I find out everything I need? Anybody on here know or should I find epic tuning and call them?? I already have the Z6 and I'm boosting next summer.
I WANT AWD!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, so I've only seen up to the third launch, and I already need to know what do I need for the AWD conversion?????? Like 100% seriously where can I find out everything I need? Anybody on here know or should I find epic tuning and call them?? I already have the Z6 and I'm boosting next summer.
I WANT AWD!
i posted up the link for there thread on h-t ask questions there.

·
Registered
95 Civic EX
885 Posts
that's bad ass.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I WANT AWD!
I did some research on the 4WD wagons when I got mine, just to see differences and exhangable parts, seems the bulk of the parts is coming from a drivetrain and suspension of those civics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts