Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) EX (99-00)Siemens CC4
2) SI (99-00)Toyo Roki MFG CO LTD CC4
3 is a pic of what thay both look like (thay both look tha same)
4 is a pic of the inside of tha ex (good to cut up)
5 is a pic of the inside of tha SI (see the padding for what ?)
Didnt have tha arm for tha si so i cant tell you or show you what that look like but do have pic of EX
need some more pic just ask have some more

Attachments

·
Registered
879 Posts
so from what i can tell, it looks like you hacked off the extra air passages on the passenger side of the stock box, right?

i've been thinking about removing all of the piping below the filter, and just leave it open after the hole under the filter. anybody know if this will help at all? probably just make it louder if anything.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it did feel like it gave it some more power when in vtec and yes it does make it some what louder it was ok just dont sell it you never know you may need it for something in my civic I have an 90 ex accrd intake same size as tha short ram but it slims down so you dont need a reduceser at TB all black jdm look somewhat

·
Registered
879 Posts
well, i just pulled off the lower portion of the stock intake box (the piping below the filter), and it makes a really deep sound when pulling in air in the lower RPM range. sounds cool, i guess, idk. i might end up throwing it back on just because i don't have much room to keep the bottom half of the piping. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts