Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 ej2
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local has a set of F&F type ones but the fourth rear strut is a stock shock/Ebay coilover???? Gonna ask him now if these ones are even good but how much will the ENTIRE coilover cost all I can find is the replacement strut:F2Autolife

·
Registered
95 ej2
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A local has a set of F&F type ones but the fourth rear strut is a stock shock/Ebay coilover???? Gonna ask him now if these ones are even good but how much will the ENTIRE coilover cost all I can find is the replacement strut:F2Autolife
Wants $100 for the set to good to be true?

·
Registered
95 ej2
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Their for my EF though and they came from A DA im reading now that the rear struts may be A bit taller?? My friend put EG coilovers on his EF and they fit different then the coilovers made for the car they were a bit taller

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,472 Posts
Their for my EF though and they came from A DA im reading now that the rear struts may be A bit taller?? My friend put EG coilovers on his EF and they fit different then the coilovers made for the car they were a bit taller
it has to be done. Im cool with spelling issues, but simple grammar is where I come in to troll

THEY'RE 1329536683249_5521957.jpg

I do this on facebook too.

·
Registered
95 ej2
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol I just Reread my post and your right it doesn't make sense at all............. Oh well kid sold em before I could get to em better luck next time I guess...

·
Registered
97 EJ6 boosted D16Z6
1,079 Posts
since most ricers don't even know that their shocks are blown, i cannot recommend buying used shocks for a civic.
looks like you dodged a bullet.

·
Registered
95 ej2
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe your right. I also thought why he would want to pull out the set I have heard their fairly good riding coilovers and why he had the fourth strut missing is odd

1 - 8 of 8 Posts