Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here, does anyone no if there is an option for a short shifter for the AWD Wagon. It uses a cable instead of the rod and I have not been able to locate something that will work. The shifter is quite sloppy. Any advice or direction would be helpful.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Newbie here, does anyone no if there is an option for a short shifter for the AWD Wagon. It uses a cable instead of the rod and I have not been able to locate something that will work. The shifter is quite sloppy. Any advice or direction would be helpful.
if you cant get one after market i would suggest getting a set of oem replacment bushing's, it should sturydy it right up and make shifting alot nicer...

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Unfortunatley I reside in Ontario Canada.
well, i could hook you up... if it not too exspensive i could order the pieces for you, you can just pay me back threw paypal, just include the paypal fee and shipping... i wont charge you a penny more... lmk... Brian

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will check with my buddy who is the Parts manager at the local Acura dealer, he says he can give me 20% off, I'll get back to you and thanks for the offer. much appreciated. I recently sold my 03 Element and now have an 89 wagon, $300.00 on Ebay, 2200.00 in repairs and my 91 AWD. Ironically I bought both in the US and imported them to Ontario. Can you post pics in any forum or is there a forum for that specifically??

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
I will check with my buddy who is the Parts manager at the local Acura dealer, he says he can give me 20% off, I'll get back to you and thanks for the offer. much appreciated. I recently sold my 03 Element and now have an 89 wagon, $300.00 on Ebay, 2200.00 in repairs and my 91 AWD. Ironically I bought both in the US and imported them to Ontario. Can you post pics in any forum or is there a forum for that specifically??
no problem man...

as for the pics, ya, you can post some here it's cool, its your thread...lol

if you want to do a new thread just for pic's of your ride, go to the showcase forum and post them in there... :TU:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts