Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Del sol
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***All prices OBO without shipping***

I have a ZC short block FS unknown milage, it rane fine before it was pulled, ill gaurantee it wont smoke or you can have your money back. Ill also leave the clutch/PP and flywheel on there for you if you want. Engine mount included.
- $200

D15B2 short block
All the rods and pistons are there, it has well over 300K miles and obviously needs a rebuild.
-$20

I have a D15B7 head with 80k mi I can put on the long block with a new head gasket
I have some viton valve seals i can include for free if you want, not installed of course.
OBD intake manifold of your choice included.
[INFO: Did you know the D15b7 head has the same casting as the OEM sohc ZC head, listed PR-3?]
- $200installed 80-just for the head

2 OBD-0 dizzys for the head
-$40 Each

1 OBD-1 dizzy for the head
-$50

·
Registered
Del sol
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Cable tranny that came with the ZC was in working condition from what i was told, tranny mount included, Inside is really clean even still has part of the shafts in there to keep the dirt out.
- SOLD!

Hydrolic D-series tranny P20-A000, needs a rebuild ,new bearings pressed in ect. Shifter fork look ok, as well as the snycros.
- $30

Starter
-$15

Altenator
-$15

I can replace the bearings put new rings on the short block of your choosing with new seals and gaskets also for an additonal charge, depending if you get the parts or if i have to. 50% deposit up front.

IF ANYTHING LISTED AS WORKING DOSENT WORK, YOUR MONEY BACK!
PayPal ready

·
Premium Member
17 Honda Civic Si
6,997 Posts
Shit, where were you three days ago :\

Where are you located again?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hi,

Yr zc tranny is SOHC or DOHC, as i am looking for one with DOHC, do let me know? Best is to let me know the gearing ratio, thank you.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
bump for some good prices

·
Registered
Del sol
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The zc tranny is a SOHC, the ratio i think are...1-5
3.250 1.894 1.259 0.937 0.771 3.153 with a 4.25-FD
Si tranny is
3.250 1.900 1.250 0.909 0.702 3.153 with a 4.250-FD
DOHC cable ZC is
3.250 1.944 1.346 1.033 0.878 3.153 3.888-FD
Ive yet to pop open the zc tranny case and confirm the gear ratios but im pretty sure this is it.

bump for some good prices
Thank you

JBO237 said:
how is the gearing in the zc tranny compared to a si? how much shipped to 32003?
the cheapest rate is 50$ for shipping, so 150?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hi,

My english is not so good, u mean yr tranny is the DOHC zc, right? Pls confirm and we can deal from there, thank you.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hi,

My english is not so good, u mean yr tranny is the DOHC zc, right? Pls confirm and we can deal from there, thank you.
It doesnt matter if it's DOHC or not...a cable D series tranny is a cable D series tranny...same with hydrolic...the only differences is in the gearing...

Also, I'll throw out on offer of $150 shipped for the ZC shortblock.

·
Registered
138 Posts
It doesnt matter if it's DOHC or not...a cable D series tranny is a cable D series tranny...same with hydrolic...the only differences is in the gearing...

U mean the gearing is the same for dohc and sohc since u say it doesnt matter, right?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I would assume so, but I dont know 100%...but logic tells me that they are the same.
Since logic tell u so, why u cant be 100% sure abt that? Does take mean yr logic is not right or what? I need fact pls not logic as I am planning to buy from him. Shipping can cost a lot to me as I stay in asia country.

·
Registered
Del sol
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Sounds good, PM sent.

JBO237 said:
PM Replied. :TU:

·
Registered
983 Posts

wrong!!!!

dohc zc tranny has integra axle splines!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I can always use a few spare heads. But shipping may cost me too much

1 - 20 of 40 Posts