·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
go to Turbochargers>350-500hp. Then scroll down and you will see the t3/t4E 57. the "0" was a typo

yea, that is the exact mani i am looking into getting.

haha, its gonna be a fully built bottom end. I have been around a while i know a little about what i'm doing. I'm just throwing this up for opinions.

·
insert user title here
domestic.
3,014 Posts
as far as pricing goes, they seem to have the best for the rebuilt turbos that i could find.
from what i could remember that topmount was a very spendy piece for a cast manifold that would just increase spool time.
be a bit more descriptive about your goals. 300+ hp is a bit vague.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well....

300whp is my around about goal. 12's or better is more like a specific goal. I plan on doing this by...

using some of my current mods......
-vitara/eagle rod bottom end
-3angle valve job
-y8 tranny w/LSD
-HONDATA

-all of the other necessary mods of corse.

yea, i know that the mani is a little high for a cast. I just like the top mount factor. I'll be keeping A/C so i'll be working with clearance issues with whatever i do. i'm thinking that by going with a cast mani it will spool a little faster

i'm always open to suggestions though...

·
Registered
615 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
has anybody delt with Blaast?
I bought my last turbo from them. It was a 60-1 turbo with a stage 5 wheel. Arrived, and looked perfect. Put it on.. but about a month later my cheap ebay bov shit the bed and caused compressor surge on the turbo. I sent it back because all his turbos come with 6 month warrenty and the seals were blown on it, he sent me back a brand new one. Over a year later and the turbo is still going strong.

A friend of mine ordered lots of turbos and other parts from them and never had any problems.

Im going to give them a thumbs up for great customer service, cheap prices and good turbos.
I would deffinately buy from them again.

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
well....

300whp is my around about goal. 12's or better is more like a specific goal. I plan on doing this by...

using some of my current mods......
-vitara/eagle rod bottom end
-3angle valve job
-y8 tranny w/LSD
-HONDATA

-all of the other necessary mods of corse.

yea, i know that the mani is a little high for a cast. I just like the top mount factor. I'll be keeping A/C so i'll be working with clearance issues with whatever i do. i'm thinking that by going with a cast mani it will spool a little faster

i'm always open to suggestions though...
hondas already have a 3 angle valvejob

1 - 20 of 32 Posts