Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking at getting these for my CRX and I need to know what a good shock would be. If I got some KYBs would those suffice or should I look into getting Tokicos?

I am also looking at a Tokico Complete Assembly. This one has Tokico HP Springs and shocks.

Which one do you guys think I should go with, thanks.

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
you could run the stock shocks with the s-techs if you really wanted to.........i run the dropzones shocks with mine

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah but I want to get new after market shocks as well. Might as well just do everything at once.

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Yeah but I want to get new after market shocks as well. Might as well just do everything at once.
good call, i agree with you on that, thats why i upgraded.

kyb's would be tits......get those if you can afford them, you wont regret it. the adjustability is nice to have!!

:TU:

·
Registered
98 Civic EX 4dr
117 Posts
I've got my tein s-techs mated to some koni reds on my 98 civic... ride is perfect, and the quality of koni is top notch. Not to mention, all Koni shocks are adjustable.

·
Registered
376 Posts
tein s techs with tokico blues for me

x2. Its a great combo, nice ride quality. No bouncies at all.

But if I had to do it over again I would of bought tokico whites in place of the blues.

·
Registered
435 Posts
go with the KYB! I just ordered me a set matched with new progress springs

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the input.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.