Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
d-series resident crybaby
88 Rex
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K so the car is dirty, and the pix are dark and shitty, and you can see where the old antenna plate was, but the parts are new, and the car looks better to me now :)

ENJOY! :D

·
Poop Sock
wrx & slut rex
3,798 Posts
so what are the spec's on the car other than gettin its tena chopped?

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
i did this too but mine is different it. i put a peice of metal under the hole and i have the thing that held the antena holding it on and super glued it then cut out a metal plate the perfect size and shape of the hole super glued it on and painted it. this weeked i will put body filler on it and paint it again.

the point is areodynamics jkjk

·
d-series resident crybaby
88 Rex
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
id say the reason you can see where the antenna was is because thats a block off plate for an eg... not an ed
No sir you are wrong here, i went to honda and ordered the parts specifically for a crx, the plate that is stock is recangular, the block off plate is oval, the one's on EG's are different, much wider, i had one on my coupe i ordered from honda aswell, the part numbers are different...

Crx part # is 39152-594-004

Look it up :)

i don't recall the EG number i'll google it real quick

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
its just for aesthetics i plan on doing this as well looks way better without the antenna on there.

·
Registered
88 ED6
5,511 Posts
No sir you are wrong here, i went to honda and ordered the parts specifically for a crx, the plate that is stock is recangular, the block off plate is oval, the one's on EG's are different, much wider, i had one on my coupe i ordered from honda aswell, the part numbers are different...

Crx part # is 39152-594-004

Look it up :)

i don't recall the EG number i'll google it real quick
That's actually for a Civic/Civic shaped. I know because I had both and swapped my CRX antenna onto my Civic ;) It may be that all CRX's came with stereos so there was never any block-off plate specific to that shape.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
.....well I like it, it's like if you were going to get rid of your passenger side mirror you would get the block off plate right? cause if not and you bondo'ed it over and "shaved" it that would be rice. Or same thing with the rear wiper ect........

1 - 20 of 28 Posts