Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is their any other linkages that will fit a 90 crx si other than the one that comes in it, I am having trouble finding the right one for my car, I am 99% sure the one i have in is bent so i was trying to find a new one to replace it

·
Registered
721 Posts
how do you figure its bent?? if its bent...then there are worse problems than just your linkage...and seriously, if its bent, pull the shit off, bend it back, and carry on your day, cause there is not a whole lot of stress on those linkages, unless you are a muscle bound retard power shiftin all the time....also, if its bent you'll know it cause your shifter will look retarded inside the car...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The reason i think its bent is because i have a completly remaned trans ($1100) And my clutch is fairly new, never had any problems with it. The linkage to trans is precice if it was bent even a little it could most definedtly cause engadgment problems. I also have four brand new motor mounts because if the motor was shifting enough it was also cause the car to pop or pull out of gear which is what is happening in 4th, and it will not engadege 5th at all now. I have 1st 2nd 3rd and reverse. If i pull back on the shifter hard as fuck it will stay in fourth as soon as i let up it will pop out. Thats the whole deal, oh i just got it out of the tranny shop yesterday and they said with the tranny off the car it gose into 5th fine. they think its the linkage as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts