'91 CRX Si
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
crome

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
i have several that i have done, just not on this computer.

·
Registered
'91 CRX Si
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump for mo .bins

·
Registered
'91 CRX Si
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
zip it

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,630 Posts
people wouldn't understand nor will I or Blundar be held responsilbe when something get fucked up.

Dave still wants to datalog mine, in his opinion it can't be right.

Pulled 10-15% fuel, added timing.....which is a good start.....then he found out I'm only running 30 psi under normal idle vacuum fuel pressure, 36 psi with the line off.

·
Registered
108 Posts
my .bin is on xenocron's website under the crome directory....dietz_2.5bar_750cc_race.bin or some shit like that lol i dont remember the exact name of it, but its there.....i have several more but most of them for sohc's are off shoots of that one.

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
people wouldn't understand nor will I or Blundar be held responsilbe when something get fucked up.

Dave still wants to datalog mine, in his opinion it can't be right.

Pulled 10-15% fuel, added timing.....which is a good start.....then he found out I'm only running 30 psi under normal idle vacuum fuel pressure, 36 psi with the line off.
How can you take away fuel in closed loop (when the o2 is triming the a/f ratio)? Because won't it just correct any adjustments to the map below full throttle ( or when the o2 isn't used). Is there a point where the 02 sensor is unable to adjust. Like if you increase so much that the o2 is unable to bring it back to 14.7.

·
Registered
149 Posts
How can you take away fuel in closed loop (when the o2 is triming the a/f ratio)? Because won't it just correct any adjustments to the map below full throttle ( or when the o2 isn't used). Is there a point where the 02 sensor is unable to adjust. Like if you increase so much that the o2 is unable to bring it back to 14.7.
I would think that the O2 would show rich to the ecu and it would trim fuel off until it gets to the rich--> lean--> rich swing again.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Our ecu can adjust fuel up to 20%.

Tuning open loop is gives the computer a good place to start so it doesn't have to rely on the narrowband O2 sensor as much to adjust the short term fuel.

·
Registered
936 Posts
^^^^ ecu uses basemap and o2 sensor to run regular driving. but during wot ecu uses only basemap.

the less things for your comp/ecu to think about, the faster it can think about those few things.-that's what i'm thinking-

1 - 18 of 18 Posts