Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone,

I haven't been to one single car function this summer, so I am going to try and pull something together on kind of short notice. Sunday September 14 at approx 2pm in San Jose, if you are in or near enough to the bay and want to come hang out with Sammo, Pat, and myself, we'd love to have you over.

Heads up, this will be a family friendly environment, let's be respectful of Sammo's house and neighborhood.

Dogs, burgers, and sodas will be provided, if you want something special, feel free to bring it. Go ahead and bring some beer, let's try and not get too sloppy though lol. Post up if you are coming (and if you're bringing something/somebody) and I will send you the address, hope to see you there.

Rob

*** So far, attending will be:

Sammo (115. It's his house lol, he'd better be there)
Pat (99EJ6T, Presumed)
Rob (Cali Noob, Bringing food and drink, I will be there, promise)
Ronnel (RekEF)
Dave (CivicNoob)
CJ (StayPuff, said he'd show, never does lol. Hey CJ, gauntlets been thrown down, you'd better make it this time fucker....)
Gideon (SohcIToEm)

Tenative:
Chris (from1986)
Keelan (19si91)

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For the record. Just because I am Asian, I will not be eating your dogs if you bring them unlike how Rob is implying.

Good day gents.
Ha! Meant hot dogs lol, I will provide hot dogs....not k9's, weiners, mystery meat, stick kitty, or other inuendo meats. Hot dogs (beef) and hamburgers (beef, not ham as the name suggests lol)

So far Ronnel has confirmed, would be very happy to see all you all, too bad the country is so big....if you can make it, you will be welcomed

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts
Interesting....this is happening on a Sunday and Sundays are my only day off....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris was talking about trying to make it up here too, maybe you guys can caravan or carpool it

·
Registered
1991 Honda Civic Si
406 Posts
I'm so jelly. I see all these meets on the west coast.... There is nothing here in NC. I go back to Richmond for East Coast Honda, then Northern Virginia from time to time for NOVA EF meets. NC hasn't got anything serious. Just a bunch of kids.

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Even calling this a mini-meet is a bit of an overstatement, really just bbq'ing at a friends house with an open invite to any dso family that would like to come hang out is all this is. It is a rare opportunity to hang out with other Honda owners without getting trolled lol, but hardly a proper "meet" in the traditional meaning

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
About 11 hours away? Drove to Yakima and back in one day to meet three other members, might have to check with the boss and my wife. Wish we had more going on up North, good luck boys, this sounds like fun.

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That'd be awesome if you could make it, but I have driven to and from WA (Olympia specifically) over the course of a day and a half or so, it is a LOT of time behind the wheel....if you think you might want to come, message me and I'll get you the address

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Cool man.

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We'll work that out as the date nears once we know for sure who's coming...historically, attrition is an issue with these things, everyone stands up and says they are coming, typically less than half actually show lol

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Farthest meet I attended was in Lakewood Wa. Flew to SeaTac and drove back to Fresno with someone headed for Florida. Took 14 hours with a detour to Portland.

·
Pew Pew!
EJ6
3,509 Posts
Heads up. Parking is a bit limited due me living in a court and I got the bigger piece of the pie shaped house haha. Carpooling is advise BUT we can park some cars on my lawn lol.

If youre leaking oil, stay on the street lolol.

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For the record, Minetta Airport (San Jose International) is only a few miles away if anybody has frequent flyer miles to burn....I'd be happy to come pick you up and drop you off lol

·
Registered
333 Posts
If Emmy the ED decides to not be a bitch and actually want to run, Im down to make it out there.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts