Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
there is also biblical implications as well. religion aside.

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,832 Posts
When nothing happens can i personally kick these types of people in the gooch with my steel toes?
Yes... Yes you can. This is why I can't buy 22lr ammo anywhere because all the nutjobs think the world is going to end. I don't care if it does, I just don't want to be that lonely sap clinging to his last MRE staring at the worlds decay.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts
illuminati can make shit happen. biblical stuff is just "heres some shit to fill you with dread, because you sin, God could end you, but he loves you, so he may just put the fear into you"

Yes... Yes you can. This is why I can't buy 22lr ammo anywhere because all the nutjobs think the world is going to end. I don't care if it does, I just don't want to be that lonely sap clinging to his last MRE staring at the worlds decay.
no, I did not sign up for that. I asked for the premium package, you know, atleast 70 more years. also, I have kids, and they also got the "long life special" so they have another 80yrs.

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Hell yeah! Go Blackhawks!

·
Registered
1997 Civic DX Hatch
983 Posts
isnt the number 23 the easiest to make out of other numbers?

they had a hole movie about it what was it called? oh yea the number 23. with a very not funny jim carey in it.

people freak out over stupid things. if something is to happen im gonna shrug and say "damn guess those guys where right"

also the illuminati doesnt exist. if they did we wouldnt even be able to speculate about it.

·
Registered
Prelude, Integra DB9
358 Posts
There will be a lunar eclipse later in the month, I believe. (28th?)
And the nearest asteroid event we know about is expected to pass about 18-20 million miles away.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
And here I sit, wondering why I didnt restock the beer shelf in the fridge.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
...well my car did start this morning...it has begun.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
Times end of world has been predicted by one book/philosophy or another: Lots
Times world has actually ended: 0

Vegas odds say bet on the world keeping on keeping on.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Well shit, today my PSU got fried, I got stuck on working on the rustiest truck in teh world, doing suspension, and I ran out of cigarettes and had to put pants on again.

GUess the world IS ending. wait.... it seems just like another day lol

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Well today my clutch slipped, but I'm still alive, so that's really a good thing.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts