Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i know some of you have inquired about my rims, well when I was on a trip with my family my dad chimed in about me getting a car that was just traded it. It is a burgundy 2005 scion tc, with 20,000 miles on the 5 speed. The best part is, i should be able to get it for about 12,000 but that means payments and selling my car.

So I thought I would see what was out there in terms of the market and see what I could get.

Mods
bronze painted hx rims (brand new tires)
H&R springs
Ebay intake and header (header has been on for about three-four months now)
2.25" piping to a jdmcarboy twinloop muffler
Mugen V2 front Lip
DIY "CTR" style headlights with smoked amber corners, and true jdm sidemarkers
Brand new kendwood head unit, ipod ready (with connector) been used for less than a month
Blaunkput comps all around

Will include
stock exhaust mani
2 10" bazooka woofers (no box)
1 bazooka amp (all three came in a package deal)
OEM head unit just in case you got that option center console

just hit the 100,000 mile marker and got a tune up two weeks ago...

onto a few pics... (oldest to newest)

(a lil dirty and wet for the final)

Think it would be possible to get 4-4.5k?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn i was going to be happy with 4, but even better with 5! thanks guys. I am thinkin about selling the rims on the side and put on some stealies, but who knows.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wanted your wheels so bad!

i <3 hx wheels

i would keep your car, its pretty sweet!
thanks man... i want to keep it and continue on. But it would also be really nice to have a brand new car. At least brand new to me, the newest car ive ever owned was a 96 nissan hardbody, so itll be nice headin this way.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
i would buy them if i wasn't dropping in a carrabo g60 front rotors in my rex and i can't put nothing smaller than 15". i hope you you rethink it and stay w/it. your ride is sweet.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: civic97

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
any other comments on selling guys? I truly am torn on what to do. Going for a test drive this weekend, but still unsure about it.

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
serious why not to sell (case number 123422) anyways ur rocking Honda goodies dat the Scion will never have JDM sidemarkers and lets not 4get the whole car is hot all ur missing are foglights!!!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
scion=toyota JDM? There are tons of jdm parts for the xB, just have to wait a lil longer for the tC

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.