Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All.
We are organizing a group buy for Seibon Carbon fiber products. This group buy is not limited to Honda vehicles but to any product on the Seibon Catalog for any brand of car. So tell your friends, inquire on pricing and get on the list.

For pricing please contact us...

For the group buy to take effect we need a minimum of 12 buyers for major Seibon components (Hoods, Trunks,Doors, Fenders) as we need to fill certain initial buy in to get the best discount possible. The more the better..This is a one time offer and the prices will be excellent.

The group buy List will be closed on Friday July 23rd and payments will be taken that day for the order to be done.

List:
1- fjt - EG CF HOOD (EVO), EG RearSpoon Type Wng, EG CF Trunk
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

·
Registered
98 dx sedan
895 Posts
yeah I would love a pm for a price on a carbon fiber hood for my 98 civic 4 door dx please :D

edit: shipped to 43026

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Working on it guys.. will pm everyone later today with pricing... the quote will reflect the price assuming we have the minimum 12 buyers... if we reach more than 12 buyers then the discount might increase..

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Working on it guys.. will pm everyone later today with pricing... the quote will reflect the price assuming we have the minimum 12 buyers... if we reach more than 12 buyers then the discount might increase..

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
price on a oem style carbon fiber hood for a 1992 civic hatchback shipped to 10543

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Price on CF hood and trunk for Honda Del Sol.

Also, please call me when you get a chance: seven oh eight three oh eight seven six six four

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
to make life easyier for fjt, would you all not go to seiboncarbon.com n get the part
number??

n just to vouch for the quality,,, i've one of there bonnets on my teg,,, best carbon bonnet i've ever seen, its a fine line between lightweight and strenght,,, i've seen stronger ones, which way a tonne!! (n didnt fit rite) n lighter ones,, that weigh nothin, but would snap if you sneezed at it,,,
also with a good bitta polish on the carbon, looks so deep you could fall into it, defo reccomend there stuff, oh, n the fitment is near perfect,,,
whoop whoop!!
i paid 600euro (740usd) for mine, but that was shipped over to ireland,, i'll be sick when i see the prices ya'll pay, please let me know neway outa curiosity,,,
cheers,
Joe,

1 - 20 of 39 Posts