Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't like to street race much but last night I went out to race.well the first car was a 99 civic coupe he said he wanted to race d-series to d-series well thay fagget was a liar he pulled me by 2 cars or so from a 20 roll to about 70. then the good part Iwas on my way home and a prelude kept riding my but and I stopped and asked on this back road if they wanted to race from a stop and they said sure so we line up and he honks his horn three times and ket him leave first. as soon as he goes I launch and jump out about a half a car. I shift to second and jump out a another car and a hlf and when I let of the is about three or four cars behind me. he was pretty upset to get outrun by a sohc to the point he asked me if anyone I knew was looking for a prelude...;... rack up another for the d-series

·
Registered
600 Posts
Preludes are slow unless you get the one with the H22A and then it's still so-so. I beat one getting on the freeway that was trying to stuff me where 2 lanes turn 2 one in my 1/2 ton suburban LOL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts