Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all !!!

excuse me for my bad english but I'm french, and here, we don't learn a lot english, I learn it alone, better I can...

so I come here because I'm searching about a hydro to cable conversion kit for my S20 gearbox...

the reason is that I bolt on my DOHC ZC a fujitsubo header, and I can't bolt the clutch receptor, it's touching the header...

But I really want to conserve my Fuji header...

Can you help me guys ??

please, there is no more parts for honda's in france, and people don't really know a few about japanese cars...

the basic french is "French car, only f*** all the others...

but not me !!!

thanks...

there is a vidéo to show you my problem...

civic coupe 2 on Vimeo

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,312 Posts
get a better header, it will be the easiest and cheapest solution.

Not the answer you want, but it is the truth.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know any better header for the DOHC ZC...

and money is not the first problem...

I'm about the only one to have this header in france, and i want ton conserve it on my ZC...

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,312 Posts
the header you are running SUCKS. The sharp tuns when coming off the head kill flow but it was needed to fit the DOHC into a 88-91 chassis due to the radiator and such.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,312 Posts
It fit to the DOHC head !!! ;) it's why I want to conserve it...
cheaper and easier to modify a header to fit the DOHC head that convert to a cable clutch setup.

Sell your header to a EF DOHC person and get something newer that fits your chassis.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but never a no-name header will be have the same performance that the fujitsubo...

I don't care that's cheaper and easier, I just need a link tu buy a conversion kit...

thanks ;)

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,312 Posts
Where did I say a "no name" header?????

But any "no-name" header will equal what you have.

I'm done here, some people are set on fail and don't wanna listen to reason.

·
Registered
99 Civic Ex coupe
431 Posts
changing header will be alot better the flow of the fuji header isn't even close to the better quality headers out there on the market. Not to sure on the hydro to cable trans but i believe the hasport kit would work just fine (but would depend on the transmission you were using, not the chassis its going in) correct? i may be wrong.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
or contack bisi, garentee you'd get a sick header that'll out perform anything your going to be able to find....not to mention they look sick as hell....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol I really would like to can pay 1K++ $ for a really good header, but I already have it... not as a bisi, but good too...

I paid my fujitsubo about 300$ ;)

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,833 Posts
you said money is no problem then sell that $300 header to someone else and get a bisi header. I dont think a kit exist for your needs. sorry to bring bad news but thats whats available to you.

Bisimoto Engineering

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks, it is what I'm thinkin'...

I'm posting in france to exchange it with an equivalent header..

so yes the money isn't the first problem, but pay about 1K 1.2K $ for a header and 150 200 $ for a conversion kit is not the same game ^^

I will check if I can do an home-made conversion kit, and if I can't, I will advise...

I'm so sad... I was so happy to have this part !!! fujitsubo stopped this product 7 years ago...

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,833 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts