Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'93 / '95 Del Sol Si - '95 DX Coupe - '98 Civic Hatch - '00 Accord EX F23 Manual
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, I'm looking for a non-turbo, Z6 cam. Something a little more aggressive than stock. Really don't want to buy new. If you have something, let me know. I have lots of crap to trade as well. Maybe we can work something out.

Also need a socketed P28 OR if someone wants to throw Vtec into my P06, that might work too. I don't have time right now to do it myself. Either way, maybe we can work something out.

I'll also need a wideband and a burner at some point. (Willem burners don't work on computers in 2019. Hah!)

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,748 Posts
I'm not sure what I have left ECU wise. I should still have my socketed P28 from TWENTY YEARS AGO!!!!!!

I do have a Y8 cam core that I never sent out for a regrind.

·
Registered
'93 / '95 Del Sol Si - '95 DX Coupe - '98 Civic Hatch - '00 Accord EX F23 Manual
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shiiiizzzz, if you still have that ECU and want to part with it, I will take it. I still have my socketed P06...But...it has no VTec..and that's what I need now.

I had a Y8 cam lying around here as well. I need to check. If I'm totally out of cores, I may be interested in it.

What are you driving these days?

Also - I have a good Z6 Automatic trans that I drove home last spring. Already detached from the car. Also have a B2 Automatic trans. You interested in those at all? I am not looking to get rich by any means and would give them to you for next to nothing, man. If you can use them for whatever.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,748 Posts
I have two V8's, an old Mazda, and no running Honda's.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,748 Posts
Still in the Nasty 'Nati. Have to make a trip to Kazoo sometime soon. But first, I need to have a Taco Tuesday/Midnight Oil with someone at Hasport.

With enough beer, but not too much, I might do an interview.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right on. I haven't stepped foot into the city limits of K-Zoo in a "before the Empire" long time. If'n you do go and you want the pair of slush-putters, you are welcome to them. You could snag them or I could throw them in my Accord and meet you. If not, I'll unload them somewhere. I just don't wanna' scrap the fuckers. They are both good.

Beer is the time-tested, interview lubricant. I've never done one without it. Thank Jesus for the seven second delay. When you start nipping at the Wild Spirit, the interviews always seem to be over faster than they should be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts