Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im right there on the build, and i went into the parts store the other day looking for seals, and none of the guys there could give me any inout on what all i needed. Im not touching the head, but what seels will I need for the bottom end? (eagles, vitaras, re-balanced crank, acl rod/main bearings)

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
your setup doesn't change anything. you need a complete bottem end kit. I'd get them from Honda though, with your setup.

rebuilding the bottem end and you don't know what else you need??? kinda odd.

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
your setup doesn't change anything. you need a complete bottem end kit. I'd get them from Honda though, with your setup.

rebuilding the bottem end and you don't know what else you need??? kinda odd.
i had an idea but like most... i dont want to get half way through and figure out i forgot something...

Ebays worked out great for me, infact your oil pan seal is an ebay seal. 40$ and you get a complete bottom end kit.
just bought a set :D
now we need a meet in/around portland so i can take u for a ride in this bad boy! haha

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
i had an idea but like most... i dont want to get half way through and figure out i forgot something...

just bought a set :D
now we need a meet in/around portland so i can take u for a ride in this bad boy! haha
that would be awesome man, ive only rode in one other turboed car and i wana go again! lol.

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya and it will be over the 300 pony mark at the ground 2! god i cant wait...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts