Registered
4,585 Posts
Hell ya! Smoking deal..

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DpoweredEF said:
Well I'm getting a T3/T04e turbo, lovefab manifold, and Tial 38mm external wastegate all from rotory for 900 bucks.............THAT is a deal:D
i just went to get the stuff a few minutes ago and the deal got even better he sold me a brand new turbo for $40 it has a Turbonetics hot side with a garret .60 a/r. and the intercooler i thought it was a spearco but i dont think so . is there any way to tell who made it?? its about 26"wide(with tanks) 17.5 core 6.5" tall and 3.5" deep

·
Registered
201 Posts
the fmic, bov and shit was a good deal! hows the turbo, any shaft play? but still good deal! intercooler, hmmm........i'm not too sure if there is any way, but i think some company's stamp their name on it? not too sure!

·
Neighborhood Asshole is Back!
1,892 Posts
good pick up...

the deal me and whitemike are looking at is:

BMC Race Equal Length Manifold
BMC Race DP
BMC Race Dumptube

looking like it is going to be under $500... and the more people that jump on the cheaper it will be :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
00kickercivic said:
good pick up...

the deal me and whitemike are looking at is:

BMC Race Equal Length Manifold
BMC Race DP
BMC Race Dumptube

looking like it is going to be under $500... and the more people that jump on the cheaper it will be :)

Put me on the list for a Dumptube/Downpipe please!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im am down for getting the manifold and dumptube i have 2 DPs already. do they have for a B-series(dont hate) i got another project i have been working on for a while.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts