·
Registered
449 Posts

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
NYR (New York City) Region here:

http://www.nyr-scca.com/solo.htm

As for the rules, i really wish they came out with a SM FWD Class...
There should really be a split in classes for unlimited FWD, RWD, and AWD cars...
Why should a heavily modified or even turbo FWD be against 400+ hp sti's and Evo's

P.S Mitch (Rexinre) if you read this, you've got to come out for a race in the STI... ;-) It's sooo much fun!

·
Registered
146 Posts
NYR (New York City) Region here:

http://www.nyr-scca.com/solo.htm

As for the rules, i really wish they came out with a SM FWD Class...
There should really be a split in classes for unlimited FWD, RWD, and AWD cars...
Why should a heavily modified or even turbo FWD be against 400+ hp sti's and Evo's

P.S Mitch (Rexinre) if you read this, you've got to come out for a race in the STI... ;-) It's sooo much fun!
yea, im waiting to see how bad i lose to the above mentioned cars, specially because i still probably wont be running slicks or lsd until the end of the summer/ next year...

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
yea, im waiting to see how bad i lose to the above mentioned cars, specially because i still probably wont be running slicks or lsd until the end of the summer/ next year...
I have 272hp, 240tq, Quaife, 215-40-16 a3s03's and get my ass handed to me...
I'm still a novice and the above setup is good enough to beat some stock Sti's but still, a seperate class would be nice...

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have 272hp, 240tq, Quaife, 215-40-16 a3s03's and get my ass handed to me...
I'm still a novice and the above setup is good enough to beat some stock Sti's but still, a seperate class would be nice...
Sometimes I agree, however with a small group like I run with its sometimes not pratical. Ive been last in my class most of the time, if it wasnt me, it was some noob, or someone with a very very bad day. Im usually 10 secs behind the altracs and stis, hopefully this year I would like to cut that in half (225/50/15 stickies, upgraded suspension). Gain more experience, then hope someone thats always infront of me has a bad day!!! But it prob wont happen, ill slip further behind ........ then Ill join you guys heavily for a seperate class!!

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,796 Posts
when the AWD cars can run 17x10 wheels, you don't stand a chance!!!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
thanks for the link.. i just realized there is a group that runs like 10-15 minutes from my house lol
Glad I could help, I just wished it was this easy to find my local region years ago. I would've started a long time ago ........ I think its the best thing for this hobby. Much safer, and exciting than street racing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts