281 - 288 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #283 (Edited)
well,I hate to say I todaso...

how bout some blue?

upped boost to 26-29.? with new meth nozzle installed...did some pulls Eh.
was sweet until last week..

stupid ET bearings !
GO HOME !

Fuckin' way she goes..

got the back-up y7 under the hood now.

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI
811 Posts
Oh shit man! No HG issues on that much boost? Lucky! You had to have been over 400whp with your setup on that boost pressure with that turbo lmao. That's pretty sweet.

Any ripper vids?

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
surprisingly no HG bj ,,no blackshit in over flow ,but it did start leaking oil out the front corner //..

have been hesitant to video tape my own demise these days. death or incarceration :) this all happens on country back roads..

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #286
went for a quick beer run yesterday afternoon did some tuning on the way .
started retuning with water/meth ,have it set to come on at 22psi , wastegate is 25.
injector duty is at 86% at 20psi 11.69:1 a/f,, so should still be able to get to the moon with a bunch of meth...

did some nice pulls to town got supplies and back check plugs have beer ....

Good thing I got some drinks left for today,,,
the cops have been sitting just down the street from my driveway all afternoon just waiting :!on the crest of a hill in the shade..

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #287 (Edited)
did some work on her and forgot to secure some wires ,well o2 wiring ended up winding around the axle and tearing the cv boot..:[

4th gear pull ,v-band exhaust clamp broke ,wideband wires got caught on the clutch slave so dp was just dangling but I didn't loose it..oh and had no clutch when it did that..

got about 100 3rd gear pulls on these at this boost.

bkr7e
y7 7:1
25-26 psi
91 octane
pre turbo water/meth
11:1 a/f
6* advance

after some sweet pulls ,,
plug looks too hot .. like atleast 3 1/2 burnt threads..

thinking about putting my 4bar on and go for 30 because holset..
slow as hell

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #288
small town redneck rant..
it is now mandatory to wear a face mask in public spaces,
get this,the crazy china town store I tell you..been buying rolling papers there forever ,go in as usual I ask for papers,,,china man says "show me ID ",, ok..can you not see my huge fucking beard poking out that makes my mask useless.? I show him two ID's ,fucker looked at that shit for a minute then he says take off you mask ..wtf ,really?,with like 5 other idiots waiting behind me..um NO ..after all we have been through I supported his stupid chinese ass and familly, always buying my beer and papers from him ,I tried to be nice and not a racist redneck ,,chatting with him about hondas and turbochargers,, one sided of course,, he is chinese after all ..
I left with a fuck you and the finger out. never again china...

281 - 288 of 288 Posts