Honda D Series Forum banner

201 - 220 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #201 (Edited)
Fun thread, great read and going on 4-5 years, awesome!
and I still don't know any better...

Since my civic is currently down, guess im stuck driving the Faggio:

They couldn't have named the Vice City's version of a DUI scooter any better haha.

Sometimes I feel like Greensboro, or the area I live in it, is like a live version of VC. There are so many damn DUI scooters rolling around, its actually dangerous!

For context in case someone doesn't know what a DUI scooter is:

-A DUI scooter is a "smaller than 90cc engine" scooter with a top speed limit of 35MPH. These vehicles forego the requirement of needing a license/insurance to operate. They are apparently "THE" designated motor vehicle for the idiots who have lost their license due to DUI. I swear they go to the DMV to surrender their license, and there is a f'ing bike rack where they just pick one of these Faggio's up and ride off into the sunset, to the nearest convenience store to pick up another 24 pack.

Although I do give most of the folks around here who drive these things insane props for all of the creative ways they've come up with to haul as much beer as possible back home/to the woods. From a physical three dimensional "area or volume" perspective in and around these scooters, I've seen more cubic inches of beer on a single scooter than cubic inches of people!

:)
still got my faggio in the shed.too scared to drive it anymore..

I wish it was like that here ,mandatory reg and insured 50cc dui is close to 500$ a year..now that's faggio..
would love to go get my beer on that shit ...

Attachments

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #202 (Edited)

so here is the pbNj manual boost controller I "made" sorta,
yeah hose clamps are for hosers ...

uncle stinky supervising ..

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #205 (Edited)
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

so yeah :) drive r side engine mount broke free ,even tore the rubber stud out .rewelded to solid ,50/50 guarantee, want to hack it to be like the 5th gen mount..maybe over the deep freeze.

transmission started leaking like a 3 dollar whore when you giver 5..
a brave old s20 is in there now.
removed action clutch as it was starting to slip at current power with 14-16ish pounds.
Slammed in an old china pressure plate that was kicking around with a xtd sprung 6puck disc ,I think it's a stage" fuck your thrust bearing" as its hard and stiff as fuck. .

didn't do pictures cuz I was in the zone ...

swapped out the wg actuator for one from a holslut ,it's supposed to be 21 ...have to make sure don't want any trouble...
crappy made bracket from a bed frame only one bolt was good enough for me and washer welded on with extreme precision to wank that sucka! astetics of course are always my #1..

necesita burritos ! so fuckin' tasty .beef ,tomato ,cheese, squash .Frigin clown jizz...

it's a spark plug ..

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #206 (Edited)
yay starting to feel "peppy" ,poor D ,I think it likes it!

not quite 21 just something I will have to deal with...

on some logs was seeing 18 psi between 3500-3800rpm in all gears.
too bad injectors look to be getting near maxed out.
and the floor mat must be under the gas pedal again..grr

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #207 (Edited)
Been sitting here bored , cold as fuck and no turbo sounds,My fun was cut short by mother nature , stupid snow ,maybe next years winter I should apply to be a bear? ,a real hibernating one not a gay ..not that there is anything wrong with that I would just rather be a real bear..

snow is scary and stupid so hiding inside,,
twiddling thumbs and smoking all day can get boring so I start playing with Virtual Dyno just trying to get some idea of nothing ,sitting at the trusty ol' desktop cuz I can't get it to work on the tuning laptop,,, of course ..
So been looking through datalogs to find some clean 3rd gear pulls.
in this log i was still chasing the A/F sweet spot with the methanol but it seemed to like it around 11to1 ..
I input my gearing and driver weight + 5 pounds of peanuts but the car weight I was not sure so just put it as stock weight, It should would be heavier with the turbo junk and 200lbs of tools in the back.. power # would be higher if I used the "real" car weight ...
computer do work..

fuckin' nose dive :)
I think Wayne Brady choked a bitch

inkblot?
will be part of the next mani...

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,871 Posts
Lol its odd, when i read this i think its my thread then i realize its all the stuff i do that i DONT post on the internet so it cant be. Haha

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
so yeah drank and smoked lots cus insomnia ended up calling 1800 #'s started at 000 0000
finally got to the penthouse forum subscription line ,shit thats still a thing,hehe, talked to the operator for a good half hour.and laughter ensued ..

·
Registered
420 Posts
Been sitting here bored , cold as fuck and no turbo sounds,My fun was cut short by mother nature , stupid snow ,maybe next years winter I should apply to be a bear? ,a real hibernating one not a gay ..not that there is anything wrong with that I would just rather be a real bear..
View attachment 135447
snow is scary and stupid so hiding inside,,
twiddling thumbs and smoking all day can get boring so I start playing with Virtual Dyno just trying to get some idea of nothing ,sitting at the trusty ol' desktop cuz I can't get it to work on the tuning laptop,,, of course ..
So been looking through datalogs to find some clean 3rd gear pulls.
in this log i was still chasing the A/F sweet spot with the methanol but it seemed to like it around 11to1 ..
I input my gearing and driver weight + 5 pounds of peanuts but the car weight I was not sure so just put it as stock weight, It should would be heavier with the turbo junk and 200lbs of tools in the back.. power # would be higher if I used the "real" car weight ...
computer do work..

View attachment 135448
fuckin' nose dive :)
I think Wayne Brady choked a bitch

inkblot?
will be part of the next mani...
View attachment 135446
I would have expected about 15-20 HP and torque more on this set up. Good numbers none the less

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #215 (Edited)
I would have expected about 15-20 HP and torque more on this set up. Good numbers none the less
Hey Man post 420 ,,party on!

I need to weigh the car ,I input the weight written on the registration paper..
with tools in the back and turbo stuff it is heavier than than that..
so that would be the missing 15....

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI
283 Posts

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #218 (Edited)
Only true Canadian burnouts know Sue... She was one of my favourite forms of late night entertainment when you ran out of stuff to watch on 45 channel cable back in the day in Toronto :)

fuckin' laugh my ass off ,,, I'm an antennae guy here , was a sad day when Blue nuit got canned ...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleu_Nuit

I'm really glad you keep adding to this thread! Total awesomerandomness!
well... Mr,Burns

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI
283 Posts
Was a sad day when Blue nuit got canned
ROTFLMFAO OMG so many memories lmao! Blue Nuit, the best free over the air skin flix available, at least in Canada haha. I still remember watching this around midnight on a black and white 13" TV at the cottage hiding from my parents in the garage back in my younger years haha

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
weather sucks here and I don't feel like freezing my ass off so been watching movies from the past...why ?because I like shitty old car movies..

201 - 220 of 223 Posts