Honda D Series Forum banner

181 - 200 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #184 (Edited)
this thing really wants to die ,good thing I'm real observant ;srcsm;

no worky cooling fan Eh,I says to myself ,thermo switch took a shit go fuck yourself car, got up to 206* usually stays around 195*,,,should be ok.
giving me troma flashbacks ...

alltime favorite movie for badassness .
DON"T TOUCH MY SHIT INTERNET GOBLINS !

last 1-2 of the day ..

did that magically embed itself dafuk

Attachments

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #185 (Edited)
well it still works for now

so what to do...?hmmm
The queer as a 3$ builD would not be complete without a super scrappy meth injectyah "Inject me" (sexy voice)kit .

and nothing better than right in her hole ,so if you didn't put the puzzle together yet ...

this is going to be sketchy at best.

kiss ,the pump will be a tdo4 ,yup pre turbo injected .

so number one on the list I need a nozzle, no getting around it..
started looking around www then I realized it's all up to me and my 3$ ..or would it be 3$ and I...

had to deal with some loser denial while fucking with this shit..
all pieces from the junk drawer .. will just need my time.
Ideas based off of hplv paint sprayer nozzles.

all but 4psi, makes me feel kinda funny .
while testing the small needle I was able to adjust water flow at 5psi from 30 to 60cc/min and at 20psi from 160 to 260 cc/min, might not be quite enough liquid..

now it was time to find a container to hold the goods and pressure and make you think the hell buddy ?
,this was fun ...
back in the day 5liter oil cans could hold alot more pressure :)
man that pop was loud ,,oh yeah the new ones only hold 14psi ...:tank:
what to use ?

that's right .holds about 4liters .should cool shit down.

still needs some more time to become imperfect..

side note:
I'm amazed how stupid the y7 trans gearing is,I need to get my y8trans back together! one day...:( anyone wanna trade some snuggles for a new 1-2 fork and company..willing to travel ..

Attachments

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,046 Posts
whats wrong with the y7 trans? I enjoyed mine on the stock motor and think itll be just as fun with a turbo.....whenever I get the shit built

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #188 (Edited)
figured the bottle should be semi-secured..
need to paint shit black ,big red zit on the nose.
matches the butt

hoses from your moms toilet ,check valve and filter also a solenoid meant not for liquid, not visible.

hmm coincidence? I think not.:greddy2:

Attachments

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
uhgg you make me want to go uhgg ,

uhgg,uhgg,uhgg!but not

Somewhere there must be a civic voodoo doll getting poked ...
what fpr are all the hep cats runniing these days?

maybe I should get myself checked..

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #190 (Edited)
been playing with this heap mostly retuning ,after changing the fpr it runs totally different fuel map was way out..

Rad cap lost its hold so not sure if it over heated didn't show in the datalog..

hose under the dizzy did that thing that little ass holes do..

Had an oil leak from the pan so ripped that shit off put more bird shit on the return and gasket maker on the little twerp..
yay no more spots on the back bumper:)

clutch is starting to slip when hot.

wg actuator I have on here was starting to crack open at 1 psi tested with yur penis pump ,wtf made it feel so lazy .
so now I have the internal wg rigged with the arm real tight ,so 10psi about 3800 to 4800 then it tapers up to 16.9psi, decent traction control ,maybe get to nog one of these days...

https://youtu.be/5BR1NAtDLlg

byobb

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI
283 Posts
super scrappy meth injectyah "Inject me" (sexy voice)kit
Please tell me this is the sexy sounding voice from GTA Vice City you are referring to in the radio commercials when playing through the game?

"FUEL INJECTED!!!! (inject meeee...)"

That game was the shit back in the day, so many memories.

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #193 (Edited)
Badass dude, its amazing how well it performs for what you have done with it!
I try..

Please tell me this is the sexy sounding voice from GTA Vice City you are referring to in the radio commercials when playing through the game?

was hoping I wasn't the only one with cool useful shit stuck in my head.
a simpler time..
:) makin' me laugh my ass off!

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #194 (Edited)
maybe I think I figured out random leanness ,changed the fuel filter after mucking around for days on other ish...sounded like something was shaking around inside when shooken ,shaked?cross fingers.
test drive , rich as fuck all over, mkay..

try some adjusted and some 3rd gear pulls..

iat in intake slight difference?

catchcan cuz pinup

changed oil..15w40

they used to use ginger kids all the time ..

rAndom TidBits I forgot to mention : vtec is locked ,mechanical timing is set like a z6 with obd1 cam gear.

Attachments

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #196 (Edited)
Man I don't know where to start... Loving the progress on Mr Burns.
hey stranger ..

well I usually go with the ol tried and true, giver some rum and catnip usually goes over well..

been contemplating some method that could direct the sweet sounding shitbox music into something alien of witchcraft some kind of magchine a transforminginformation most likely box shaped would have to be created or forged setin stone or maybe a forever has forever will banished from the depths of hell to spend eternity creating havoc ....

till then I won't quit my day job....

,the scary people are now patrolling and hiding on my road since this past sunday..

have to hide out a few days .
at most these will just burn buttholes.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 EF 4wd sedan
508 Posts

Oh man, that brings back memories. Someone rep this post, It's telling me i gotta spread mine around more first.

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI
283 Posts
Oh man, that brings back memories. Someone rep this post, It's telling me i gotta spread mine around more first.
Since my civic is currently down, guess im stuck driving the Faggio:

They couldn't have named the Vice City's version of a DUI scooter any better haha.

Sometimes I feel like Greensboro, or the area I live in it, is like a live version of VC. There are so many damn DUI scooters rolling around, its actually dangerous!

For context in case someone doesn't know what a DUI scooter is:

-A DUI scooter is a "smaller than 90cc engine" scooter with a top speed limit of 35MPH. These vehicles forego the requirement of needing a license/insurance to operate. They are apparently "THE" designated motor vehicle for the idiots who have lost their license due to DUI. I swear they go to the DMV to surrender their license, and there is a f'ing bike rack where they just pick one of these Faggio's up and ride off into the sunset, to the nearest convenience store to pick up another 24 pack.

Although I do give most of the folks around here who drive these things insane props for all of the creative ways they've come up with to haul as much beer as possible back home/to the woods. From a physical three dimensional "area or volume" perspective in and around these scooters, I've seen more cubic inches of beer on a single scooter than cubic inches of people!

:)

181 - 200 of 223 Posts