Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 361 Posts

·
Pew Pew!
EJ6
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well. Decided that I want to make my first build thread. Some of you might have known what ive planned before and how things have changed. First I wanted to build a 250whp D street car but things all changed when a good friend of mine got into an accident and offered me a deal that I couldnt refuse!

Onward towards pictures! :fawk:

This is how it sits as of right now

And................Drum roll :clap:

The K20A2 :ssst:

updates are to come when I get off from work. :devil:

·
Registered
96 Civic 4dr
58 Posts
Can't help but notice from your pics that the carpet doesn't match the drapes. What color is that? I like the shade of purple. Also a fan of the wheels.

·
Pew Pew!
EJ6
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
That's because he has an EJ hatch, and the K20 is comming out of a EG...

Nice pick up Sammo. Jumping aboard the K wagon, eh?
Im sure you would to if this deal was offered to you for what I got it for. LOL.

Boost it please.
That is a possibility in the future but as of right now. I am just wanting to enjoy some good NA power. Goal is to probably make 250whp NA and use this as a very fun street car and every once in awhile take it to compete in an autoX or road racing events. We shall see.

·
Registered
1994 del Sol S
1,103 Posts
Im sure you would to if this deal was offered to you for what I got it for. LOL.
Without question. I'd love to go K-Series. Just not worth the money, IMO. Can make a D faster for the price it would cost for a K swap. But, if I got my hands on one for cheap, you bet your ass I would. :fawk:

·
Pew Pew!
EJ6
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Without question. I'd love to go K-Series. Just not worth the money, IMO. Can make a D faster for the price it would cost for a K swap. But, if I got my hands on one for cheap, you bet your ass I would. :fawk:
LOL. Exactly! Whatever the car is equipped with...its included in the price for what I got it for. LOL

So far this comes with the complete K20A2 swap.

It comes with
- DC Race Header
- Kpro
- Hybrid Racing Race shift box
- Hasport Axles
- K&N Intake

And all of the other things that I wont be using...Im selling. So the mounts are being sold and basically the shell as well by me. LOL. Boils down to basically...I bought the entire car for only 2k. :single fuck:

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic Dx
2,032 Posts
Nice come up man, if you got the k-swap for cheap then why not right? I'd hop on a k-series deal no questions. What is the rear diffuser on the ek? any better pics?

·
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE
3,332 Posts
finally you make a build thread lol cant wait to see this thing come together :TU: also nice wheels lol

·
Pew Pew!
EJ6
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Screw you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hammer: Ive been asking for those way before he even knew you :red_indian:

Nice come up man, if you got the k-swap for cheap then why not right? I'd hop on a k-series deal no questions. What is the rear diffuser on the ek? any better pics?
Rear Diffuser came out of a 04-05 Subby STi. It lines up perfectly in the middle but sadly, it blocks the rear tow hook.

finally you make a build thread lol cant wait to see this thing come together :TU: also nice wheels lol
Thanks Job, Got inspired by some CRX that i saw :detective:

Dope I knew it :)
:banana sex:

·
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE
3,332 Posts
Thanks Job, Got inspired by some CRX that i saw :detective:

:banana sex:
i know i fell in love with these as soon as i found them and i should switch my name to job instead of jon lmao but i def wana go for a ride in this when your done.

·
Pew Pew!
EJ6
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In all honesty Jose. My seats aren't ripped that bad. It has the common rip where people slide in and out of their cars. And the passenger has no rips that I know of but just dirty haha. And why you complaining since your getting it for free. FTW. Ungreatful ****** LOL.

·
Pew Pew!
EJ6
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
right on for the heads up bro. I might just have to be a copycat and grab one for the whip! :)
I'm not to sure how well they fit onto the coupe or sedan but for the hatch. The diffuser goes all the way past and cover the rear subframe and then angles itself up wards to line up perfectly at the lip of the rear bumper.

1 - 20 of 361 Posts