Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whast the safest(if thats a word) shot to put on a stock d16a1(just intake)? i was thinkin 50 shot and work my way up with the motor upgrades... what do yall think..

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
55 shot is relatively safe if the engine is in good condition

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yaya the motor is great run super strong.. just tryin to get an idea of what i can run...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow... thats off topic.... i dont care if i blow the motor.... i just dont wanna blow it right off hand...just need a lil just thing to up the track times..untill i get the other motor...

·
Ferio inspired
2,441 Posts
are you talking a wet shot or a dry shot here? wetter is better!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could be wrong... but

He is looking for a small safe shot, in which case I would think a dry shot would be better. And go the wet route for anything over a 75 shot.

Since you seem kind of new to the n2o world like me, I would suggest the zex kit (55 shot), more idiot proof then the competition. Get some colder sparkplugs (everyone seems to like the ngk's), and don't hit your rev limiter.

Should be good to go.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanxs man.. ya thats the kit i was going to go with right now.. and its the cheapest too..

·
Ferio inspired
2,441 Posts
The smallest safe dry is either a 25 or a 30 shot, after that you need to ask yourself do I wanna walk home or not if you empty the bottle out on an unsuspecting, stock motor, not retard the timimg and say 8 bucks for colder plugs is not worth it.

·
Banned
3,673 Posts
NastyHabitzCRX said:
The smallest safe dry is either a 25 or a 30 shot, after that you need to ask yourself do I wanna walk home or not if you empty the bottle out on an unsuspecting, stock motor, not retard the timimg and say 8 bucks for colder plugs is not worth it.
cold plugs and retarded timing is not necessary for anything under 55 shot. Most (basic)dry kits come ready to rock without any adjustments.

·
Registered
12,272 Posts
NastyHabitzCRX said:

:roll: mr. know it all who thinks we are all assholes...

·
Banned
3,673 Posts
you shoulda seen what i originally typed for a reply....i really dont like that guy. But he is keeping it real in his other posts.....i dunno....sort of strange. like a troll but not really.........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts