Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what safe number of boost to run on stock mini-me with a MX-6 small turbo im on 7 now anyway 10 is possable?

·
Banned
1,094 Posts
pretty sure you can do 10psi but a tune should be done of course

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i pretty much figuered that much i need one anyways. fmu is doing pretty well and i am about to finally get a damn walbro 255 pump so that would help out nicely then its to the shop down here to get tuned

·
Registered
1991 crx dx
221 Posts
ten is do able just need a good tune

·
Registered
348 Posts
You'll have no problem hitting 10psi. Just make sure you tune it properly. I've seen that turbo can hit 22psi on an A6.

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im getting a good tune anyone on here do crome there is noone around here that will even mess with it and i need a p28 and OBD-1 conversion harness for this aswell i dont really plan on going past 10 i think that should be a good number to stop at

·
Registered
348 Posts
im getting a good tune anyone on here do crome there is noone around here that will even mess with it and i need a p28 and OBD-1 conversion harness for this aswell i dont really plan on going past 10 i think that should be a good number to stop at
If only you were closer to STL. We have a guy here that chips our ECUs for free with Crome. Rywire.com sells a OBD-0 to OBD-1 conversion harness for $199.99.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts