Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my buddy has or had a 88' civic hatch and his dx motor was taking a shit on him like no other i mean it was eatting oil like it was water and so his parents help him out and fork over 1800 bones for this shop to install a zc (which i told him i could do for free) and so there wired it up with new wires new axles (half-shafts) and it was running like a beauty it dipped out really nice first day he had it he whooped a dodge dakota v8 nothing big there but it still pretty quick anyways about 3 days after that it got jacked but know one besides me and my other good friend new about this motor he didn't flash it off or anything and so we got it back yesterday (5days later) and they stole shift linkage my sisters pics that he had in the car the Front strut bar and rear but not the lower rad. motor motor wirning harness my bible a stuffed monkey and someother shit which is really weird and my deck that had no faceplate on it lol idiots anyways they cut some hose's in the engine bay the two for the heater core and i THINK the fuel line but im not sure so he got a 89 prelude Si and so he gave me the shell and nothing is wrong with it besides what i listed oh and all the fuse's :werd: so i need to figure out what it is that they cut cuz i have most of the piece's that are missing besides motor/trans but i don't wanna start fixing her back up if it is the fuel line that they cut and it's not fixable i've looked threw my chilton book for a pics and i've also searched the net and nothing so if someone could be so kind to either upload a pic of the fuel lines that go into the EB or put up a link the hose that is cut i think it is the one that comes threw the firewall and screws into the fuel can in the EB

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
ahhhhhh.... punctuation!

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
takes a few extra seconds to add a period here and there... believe me, no one is going to read the whole thing and you'll never get an answer to your question at the end. Not trying to be a dick... just giving advice.

As for the fuel lines, I can't remember the order they go in, but there is the fuel pressure regulator return line, the fuel line on the side of the fuel rail, and the fuel filter lines. There should technically be two lines going through the firewall.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the hose im talking about is. connected to a lil metal thing that come's threw the firewall at a angle.

·
d-series smartass
1,348 Posts
just get down real close to it and take a biiiiiigggg wiff. that'll tell ya. and you'll be stoned for at least 5 minutes.

J

·
0 Posts
if its a metal peice and it comes out the firewal at an angle (driver side) then its the return line for the fuel rail....the other lines (into out of fuel filter) are on the passenger side....good luck

p.s. if that is the only thing holding you back you can always just plumb it with an lines.....

-Juan

S

·
0 Posts
Makku said:
takes a few extra seconds to add a period here and there... believe me, no one is going to read the whole thing and you'll never get an answer to your question at the end. Not trying to be a dick... just giving advice.
I think he took your advice a little too seriously. Check out the quote below.

sik88crx said:
the hose im talking about is. connected to a lil metal thing that come's threw the firewall at a angle.
Seriously though, not to hate or anything, but when I read this post I just kept thinking of a 10 year old boy with ADD telling me a story right after he finished drinking a Mountain Dew.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol ass! i was thinking of getting a connecter for it and use to hose clamps ya it may be ghetto but hey it will work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts