Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
i was just wondering if its possible for a s2k gauge cluster to swap into a civic. i'm sure it prob possible somehow but could it easily be done? thanks.
oh my i was jsut trying to price one at work and look at the conections to see if it was possable... please keep me in the loop!!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
it can be done, it just takes time and some skill. if u search over on honda-tech.com there is like a 600 post thread.... u need a convter and all kinds of stuff, but it still looks cool

·
Registered
720 Posts
ya it can be done... i was about 2 buy an entire swap/kit that was already done 4 you.. all u had 2 do was do a ek cluster swap into ur car... its not that hard; some1 local did it on his k-swap'd rex.. looks like sex

·
Registered
320 Posts
yeah but how much will and S2000 cluser set you back??

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have found a s2k gauge cluster for about $50 but that does not include the conversion harness and ect. anyone know how much i can get the full conversion harness for? i would like all the functions to work also.. temp., speedo, fuel level.. ect..

·
Registered
320 Posts
ok... but wont the cluster still show the cars origional milage not your current milage??? and i was watching pimp my truck or what ever and they did a cluster but the ones like in profesional race cars... and it i think had a cheeper price??? if it will show my cars real milage than heck yeah i want to do one! even more but i jsut want to know how the milahe thing will work

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it won't show your cars true mileage at first.. but i have read and i'm almost 99% sure that there is a way to change the mileage on the s2k cluster to whatever you want it to read. so you can change it to whatever your cluster reads. i have heard that there are other things that you need other than the conversion harness. just because the s2k gas tank is different than civic.. ect.

·
Registered
320 Posts
it won't show your cars true mileage at first.. but i have read and i'm almost 99% sure that there is a way to change the mileage on the s2k cluster to whatever you want it to read. so you can change it to whatever your cluster reads. i have heard that there are other things that you need other than the conversion harness. just because the s2k gas tank is different than civic.. ect.
and like most clusters you have to send them to a place and they change them like if your cars cluster was stolen so that you title will nto say true miles un known...

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
i have one with a harness

its not a direct swap though.

mark lumand (sp?) has his own conversion service

·
Registered
2000 honda civicex
262 Posts
that would be bad ass .... the new civic si gauge cluster is F-n sweet i would love to put that in my civic but doubt i will ever have the time or money to do it if its even possible lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts