Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people,

Recently i did some research on what type of transmission i have. Since i bought the JDM D15B vtec with tranmission. On the tranmission housing says its a P20 B000. So thats correct if i check al the information on the internet. I am wel aware that is the big bearing version. It also has a aluminium clutch fork. So it should be a EX/SI transmission.
When i opend up the transmission and counted the gears and calculated the gear ratio to be sure and out of curiosity the gear ratio on the 4th and 5th where different.
Also the amount of teeth wasnt correct according to the information on the internet. I checked everything multiple times. My information is correct. That from the internet is incorrect. Probably because its a special JDM transmission.
What do you guys think? let me know if i am wrong or if there is more info i dont know.

Sorry that it is in dutch. Its my own document.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,543 Posts
aluminum doesn't rust though.....

·
4,543 Posts
haha please read before saying stupid things please. is a picture from google to show transzex what clutch fork is.
hahahahaha pot calling kettle. bone is our resident transmission lort and savior lol.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,483 Posts
haha please read before saying stupid things please. is a picture from google to show transzex what clutch fork is.
You know that casting code you used to figure out which case you have?

You know the P20 B000?

I'm the one that figured it out over 20 years ago.

I know what a fucking clutch fork is. There are several different versions of the fork and spring so the possibility of the EDM trans. having an alum. fork interested me.

Also your list is missing all the close ratio options that were out there.

Go jump in a Canal :)

·
4,543 Posts
careful bone, he may report you...........

to me lol

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,483 Posts

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI
811 Posts
Lmao the 70s show gifs slo... one of my all time favorite sitcoms. This is one of my favorites:

Weather kicks ass

But on a serious note Slo, I'm gonna have to start reporting you... to you

·
4,543 Posts
go ahead and report to me. that slo guy is an asshole anyways.

Reactions: drtalon123

·
4,543 Posts
took the wind right out of his sails

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,483 Posts
Or he didn't make it out of the canal.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts