Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking high and low for any sort dyno for the S2 Alpha series (D motor). I'm very interested in seeing shape the curve using a sequentially paired 4-2-1.

I did a 84mm B-series motor some years ago and used a sequentially paired 4-2-1 header with ITR IM and the result was a super wide and flat torque curve. The thing was such a pleasure to drive.

Post 'em if you got 'em.

Thanks

·
Registered
CRX ECODiesel Ram
1,036 Posts
I am running one but no dyno yet. Hoping to dyno once i get my rocket stage 4 cam in. I did have to do quite a bit of reprogramming going from an eBay header to the Skunk2 as far as fuel

·
D-series SoCal Division
93' dx hatchback
659 Posts
I am running one but no dyno yet. Hoping to dyno once i get my rocket stage 4 cam in. I did have to do quite a bit of reprogramming going from an eBay header to the Skunk2 as far as fuel
What was your a/f ratio when first installed?

·
Registered
1987 CRXSi
416 Posts
I've been looking high and low for any sort dyno for the S2 Alpha series (D motor). I'm very interested in seeing shape the curve using a sequentially paired 4-2-1.

I did a 84mm B-series motor some years ago and used a sequentially paired 4-2-1 header with ITR IM and the result was a super wide and flat torque curve. The thing was such a pleasure to drive.

Post 'em if you got 'em.

Thanks
Error (403)
It seems you don't belong here! You should probably sign in. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.

·
Registered
CRX ECODiesel Ram
1,036 Posts
What was your a/f ratio when first installed?
It varied across the board, at low rpm and idle i had to lean out a little bit while mid range and top end took a bit more fuel, however it was not something I could just do an across the board change. If I am able to find it I will take screen shots of my fuel mapping in hondata from before and after the header install.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i dynoed a sk2 alpha and a dc 4 2 1 back to back a few weeks ago.

the dc 4 2 1 out did the sk2 marginally, but it did. plus the dc looked way better lol.

sold the sk2.

stratton.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dynoed a sk2 alpha and a dc 4 2 1 back to back a few weeks ago.

the dc 4 2 1 out did the sk2 marginally, but it did. plus the dc looked way better lol.

sold the sk2.

stratton.
Which one had more area under the curve? I'm far less interested in peak numbers. Can you post the dynos?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.