Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
del sol
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
does anyone know the wiring diagram for a S/AFC on d15b7 "sol". I looked for two periods at school today and couldn't find it.

And another question when you start tuning your engine for boost do you foul up the plugs? because i have no way of changing them.

·
Registered
del sol
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have done countless hours of research.
i have a 14b a first gen blow off valve that will be recirculated
cheap ebay intercooler with charge pipeing
dsm blue top injectors need a resister box
safc2
eagel sandwich plate
going to borrow my friends air/fuel gauge during my tune and eventually buy my own

i have spent countless hours looking up flow rates of different turbos and countless other nit picky turbo shit.

i just cant find the S/AFC wiring diagram.

·
Registered
50 Posts
safc

i have done countless hours of research.
i have a 14b a first gen blow off valve that will be recirculated
cheap ebay intercooler with charge pipeing
dsm blue top injectors need a resister box
safc2
eagel sandwich plate
going to borrow my friends air/fuel gauge during my tune and eventually buy my own

i have spent countless hours looking up flow rates of different turbos and countless other nit picky turbo shit.

i just cant find the S/AFC wiring diagram.

HERE U GO HOPE THIS HELPS..ONLY TOOK ME LIKE 10SECS TO FIND SO I DON'T THINK IT WILL HELP MUCH, BUT ! HERE U GO......

http://www.apexi-usa.com/content/pdf6135.pdf

·
Registered
del sol
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
del sol
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i would spend more time on the dino and i would have to have my ecu e promed
correct then buy the chip then pay the dino guys. im going to a mechanics collage in september and i just want it up and im not worried about making shit tons of power just want it to run till i go to school then i can put in some good rods and pistons.
if i get it chiped i will spend more then 250 right?

·
Registered
del sol
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i can change the plugs lol i the person who had the car before me striped the plug threads and i bearly got that plug to seat. so i dont ever want to touch it again.
my buddy who is building said i was going to pay 100 for the for the flash and 150 dollars an hour for the dino time and to flash the chip he said it was next to nothing. so i never reasurched chiping. do you have to take your car to a dino to have it flashed?

·
Registered
ej8
6,367 Posts
Fix your spark plug before you boost. I give you 75% chance that as soon as your motor hits boost its going to pop that plug out.
As said do your homework. Flashing a chip is easy. No you don't need a DYNO you just need the hardware and software. Each to its own,, so they will cost different amounts. Crome is the cheapest.

But you have way more reading to do before you turbo. A motor is basicaly a bomb and a turbo makes it way stronger. So if you don't know what your doing your get a very big boom and there goes your motor.

Just listen for once in your life and read some more wait on the turbo setup tll you understand how it works, what parts you need, and how everything is installed. Save your motor read up

·
Registered
del sol
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In what way is a safc bad loads of people use it and like i said im not worried about making shit tons of power. i just want somthing that will make it work and is easy and quick i plan on geting hondata when i do my rebuild when i go to collage i only want like 150 whp from what iv heard the safc is quick and and easy to do.

·
Registered
BMW
165 Posts
i can change the plugs lol i the person who had the car before me striped the plug threads and i bearly got that plug to seat. so i dont ever want to touch it again.
my buddy who is building said i was going to pay 100 for the for the flash and 150 dollars an hour for the dino time and to flash the chip he said it was next to nothing. so i never reasurched chiping. do you have to take your car to a dino to have it flashed?
first off your friend is retarded and second don't ever just take the word of one person always do your own research.

·
Registered
BMW
165 Posts
In what way is a safc bad loads of people use it and like i said im not worried about making shit tons of power. i just want somthing that will make it work and is easy and quick i plan on geting hondata when i do my rebuild when i go to collage i only want like 150 whp from what iv heard the safc is quick and and easy to do.
SAFC's are not quick and easy to us that is why when you go to get them tuned most places charge more money to tune them.just man up and go get your ECU chipped and have them flash it.

·
Registered
ej8
6,367 Posts
So u researched but dont know why afc hack is bad? Wait a min do you even have injectors? if so what size?

also you gotta fix your plug before you can install the turbo.

·
Registered
del sol
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i just talked to someone elce he said to get a p08 ...p28 ecu he said that i need it socketed and have a chip flashed for under 300 he said that the safc hack is shit sorry for not listing i thought that since alot of people use it it must be alright but you cant datalog and its just shit. when i did my resurch i did it on dsm tuners and they all use it so i figured it was lagit

·
Registered
ej8
6,367 Posts
i just talked to someone elce he said to get a p08 ...p28 ecu he said that i need it socketed and have a chip flashed for under 300 he said that the safc hack is shit sorry for not listing i thought that since alot of people use it it must be alright but you cant datalog and its just shit. when i did my resurch i did it on dsm tuners and they all use it so i figured it was lagit
you drive a honda. DSm are factory turbo so all there doing is adjusting the fuel its not that bad for a dsm. 300 is high to me.

p28 vtec

p06 non vtec
^both under $200 with base map

buy one then sell yours for $50-$100 depending on if you have a p06 or p28 and who wants it.

that will get it up and running but base maps arent meant to be drivin on for long (a day at most to get to turner). You need injectors also you have not listed them.

·
Registered
BMW
165 Posts
people in the DSM world that no what they are doing dont even run SAFC they go with DSM link.the most i have ever payed to get an ECU chipped was $100...most of the people on DSM tuners are retarded and dont no shit.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts