Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont get it... now my car is not runinng right at all... at highway speeds(60-75) it stumbles and sputters and while at low rpms, rolling speeds it dies..... what could it be? I replaced the dizzy about 2 years ago with a new one.... bad plugs?

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
check plugs, compression, any afr readings?

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I just installed a new Fpr.... i put set it at 42psi with the vac line off and its def been running worse after I put that in....

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do your plugs look? I wonder if you're running super rich. Do you have a wideband? I would check grounds also.
I think I found the culprit.... on top of the FPR... the little o-ring that seals the top, where you adjust was twisted and it was leaking pressure.... so that makes sense.... after I fixed that.... I drove it... much better..... Only time will tell regardless IM having my local tuner do a re-tune..... next fri

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
When are you putting the new kit on? Hope shane can book me for aug 21st. Otherwise I'll just have to go to LJ at Full Blown Motorsport.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When are you putting the new kit on? Hope shane can book me for aug 21st. Otherwise I'll just have to go to LJ at Full Blown Motorsport.
yeah man, I wanted to talk to Shane today but he was so busy.... he was tuning a White 92 NSX turbo..... :) The Go-autoworks bullseye in the spring of next year.... I still have to do my damn brakes too and suspenion b4 I can go faster..... grrrrrr

1 - 9 of 9 Posts