Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
basically the guy had i/h/e just like me and was in a coupe vs. my cx hatch
ran from a dig at a light and by midway through 2nd i had around 3-4 cars on him and he was even with a teg that started behind me
on the highway we ended up from like a 35 mph roll which really is in a dead spot for me in 2nd gear and him also, i let him jump then i went, he got about a car on me before i went and i reeled him in a put around 5 on him by 90 ish maybe, wasnt really looking at speedo
he then followed me off an exit ramp and wouldnt take the turn to get back on the highway to follow me lol
meanwhile the guy in the teg thought i was stopping to go from a dig with him (WTF?) and started revving at me lol

best part of it all was me getting revved at by them both while i was in taco bells drive thru, they pulled over and waited for me to leave just for them to both get embarassed lol, and also they were taking mad pics of my car so if anyone may run into them somewhere posted up please let me know, id liek tot alk to them some more

·
Registered
235 Posts
isnt there a diff between canadian ej and american

isnt the all white canadian, and white w/the black moldings us??

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
x2dg said:
isnt there a diff between canadian ej and american

isnt the all white canadian, and white w/the black moldings us??

and that has what to do with the price of a hooker downtown???? lol

my bad on the si shit, its edited now lol, he had a stock 92-95 si badge on the back so i just assumed, i dnt pay much attention to models anymore as that doesnt really tell you jack shit with ricers lol

·
D-Series Post Be-itch... gimme gimme gimme
3,203 Posts
GAH... EJ8's > EJ1's, Jimmy. You know this. Am I gonna have to come over there and put the :slap: down on y0 car so these kill threads will stop?? lol.

Remember, the heavier the car, the smoother the ride. :werd:

·
Registered
235 Posts
oh cuz ive seen ex's ej1s that got the d15 vtec and they all got the black moldings and dont bring up hatchies cuz i kno z6 are si(coupes only)

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
x2dg said:
oh cuz ive seen ex's ej1s that got the d15 vtec and they all got the black moldings and dont bring up hatchies cuz i kno z6 are si(coupes only)
you know wrong here in the U.S. we got

ex witch is the coupe d16z6
si witch is the hatch and that also has the d16z6

the only diffrence between the 2 are the 5th gear in the tranny

and the d15b vtec is um jdm so it only was in civic from places other then here

·
Registered
1993 trans am
1,073 Posts
ej EXs have rear disc brake? cuz i know fo sho the hatches do thats another diff big hommie

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
im not 100% sure but i think the si hatches only have disc and the ex coupe has drums

·
Registered
235 Posts
oh cuz i kno this kid around here that has a beatup ej1 w/black molding and he got a d15 vtec, so i was thinking it was a diffrence between u.s cuz mines is a candian and i got complete car white with white moldings from factory and i got a z6.

W

·
0 Posts
/\ yep and the si hatchs had ABS and they are also more heavy than the ex coupes. by like 50 pounds

1 - 20 of 24 Posts