Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comin home from work...once again... two kids in a silver Acura RSX "try" to egg me on. It was raining you f'n idiots AND there was a popo about 5 cars ahead of me. So after about 8 miles ( I was watching lol) the cop turned off and they were waaaay the fuck ahead of me. Maybe half mile or so. I thought nah I will never catch up now to get a good run. As I got more towards home the rain was pretty much gone. So, this black Hemi pickup comes roaring up so sure I'll just piss him off. I threw it in 3rd and started to mess with it I mean, he was already haulin ass. I'd say 95mph or so. Here I am doin 100 pullin a car, blowing off, pulling a car, blowing off lol. He tried to outrun me ummm no. Arent those things speed limited? Changed the tune to "Thunderstruck" by ACDC, cranked the volume up to 30 and thought I'm goin for those punks in the Acura...

BUT FIRST its time to slaughter a Hemi. Cocky fucktards. He wouldnt roll down so I waited, and waited, and waited for his signal. RRRRRRRRRRRRR there it is hes trying to floor that auto and get away ROFL! I dunno maybe 140-145ish or so I couldnt see him in the mirror. Oh snap! RSX trying to race every car on the road and I'm on his ass! Got a nice run from about a 50 roll and man was I dissapointed. Flat out crushed that slow as pile of shit! Nice lookin car though. 3 cars before I shifted out of 3rd heh. Mind you this was 50, punch it, spool, 80mph and gone. didnt even bother to pull more in 4th it was bad. And thats my story.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
ryan89crx said:
lol, i dont think there are many people that can contend with Bizzar's hatch

good kills :TU:
that car is a beast, when I rode with him we went from 0-90 in around 8-9 seconds, with 250 lbs of subs and amps in the hatch, breaking loose in 1st- 3rd gear and that was with a leaking manifold :lol:.
Nice kills man :TU:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts