Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Well.......
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1st thanks crxlifer21 for showing me the ways=)

If your looking at this also read this articale it will help you out --->>> http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/tech/0108mmff_nitrous/index.html

my setup minus switches n wiring

my nozzle

soleniods thanks you all the help from the guys at cold fusion nitrous

my 16' main nitrous line

i ended up going 2 sizes up on the t-fitting

my fire extinguisher

pics says it all

·
Well.......
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the vent cover for heat n cooling

with it pulled off

my templet so i wouldnt drill 17 holes for the soleniods mounts

2 with the green out line is the hole to bolt soleniods down..... top 2 fuel lower 2 n2o

·
Well.......
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ened up drilling 3 hole bc my lines were to short..measure twice cut once if i woulda only listened

everything bolted together

plugs

i wanna smack someone for putting ac delco in this thing

everything bolted back together n wired up

1st wfo run need to bump up my fuel jet to a 24 or a 26 have both on order

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Lookin good.
I would recomend keeping the shot pretty small with those components.
If I were you I would look into upgrading the solenoids and nozzle eventually

·
Well.......
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks man yea shes sitting at a 50 shot right now i have a 55 n a 65 shot n the soleniods are good for 200hp worth of the giggle gas so.......

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
looks really good man! very cleen.
i like how you sorta hid it behind the vent plastic

·
Well.......
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rep for replies please n thanks man im gonna put some more of the plastic condoit on the lines and some rubber gorments in the holes

·
Registered
1989 iroc
354 Posts
^ yea it was fun puttin it in, too bad it took three days!

·
Well.......
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
o yea ill get some videos my fatter fuel jet came in n i just tapped it between the fuel filter n the fuel rail..... i put a 255lph fuel pump in it i had to go with like a 3/16 or a 5/16 barb fitting bc i was starving her on fuel when the vtec hit..... im gonna either do my whole fuel side to bigger fitting or just do a bys fuel system just for the nitrous idk yet n yea jordan it mighta took 3 days but its in there in its right=) o n lets hope no rod goes through my block bc shes my dd XD

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,630 Posts
DO NOT go by the chart to read plugs.

What was bottle pressure on those plugs????

pull 1-2 degrees of timing.

This is 85 shot......notice the lack of BLACK soot ring.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
o yea ill get some videos my fatter fuel jet came in n i just tapped it between the fuel filter n the fuel rail..... i put a 255lph fuel pump in it i had to go with like a 3/16 or a 5/16 barb fitting bc i was starving her on fuel when the vtec hit..... im gonna either do my whole fuel side to bigger fitting or just do a bys fuel system just for the nitrous idk yet n yea jordan it mighta took 3 days but its in there in its right=) o n lets hope no rod goes through my block bc shes my dd XD
Holy crap that's bad on a nitrous run. You could install a fuel pressure switch to stop the nitrous if the fuel pressure gets to low. They're cheap and good insurance. Bigger on the fuel side may not help your problem. The larger line makes it harder on the pump because of the extra weight of the fuel. I found this out when running a 10an line and a pump not able to handle the extra weight of the fuel. I would always run out of fuel at about the 1000ft mark. I had to switch to an areomotive A1000 (Aeromotive 11101 - Aeromotive A1000 Fuel Pumps - Overview - SummitRacing.com) to make sure I was over my fuel needs.

·
Registered
22 Posts
any updates im curious on how everything has worked,
i havnt got to spray mine in a while cause shes not running right, but i have picked up a hondata ecu, s200, and some other small things i have orderd my jets for the 75 but yet to pick them up.
i wanna dyno tune mine and see what i can get, if the 75 shot nets me under 175 hp yall think it would be safe to go a lil more than the 75 shot?
and whats this about the fuel pump i guess i didnt fully understand

·
Well.......
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Holy crap that's bad on a nitrous run. You could install a fuel pressure switch to stop the nitrous if the fuel pressure gets to low. They're cheap and good insurance. Bigger on the fuel side may not help your problem. The larger line makes it harder on the pump because of the extra weight of the fuel. I found this out when running a 10an line and a pump not able to handle the extra weight of the fuel. I would always run out of fuel at about the 1000ft mark. I had to switch to an areomotive A1000 (Aeromotive 11101 - Aeromotive A1000 Fuel Pumps - Overview - SummitRacing.com) to make sure I was over my fuel needs.
yea i just went with bigger t-fitting im gonna put a -4 fitting on the fuel side... she runs like a charm since ive went bigger... i put a 26 fuel and a 35 n2o on it today.. i put a walbro 255 in it n she supplys everything i need=) i need a purge kit more than anything... with my 26-35 set up(roughly 60 shot) she pulls great plugs are a dark grayish=) i have carbon build up around the plug so it wouldnt hurt for me to put the 24 fuel in it.... ive already taken 1-2 degrees outta it.... gonna pput my 38 n2o jet in(65 shot) n see how she does....... and how she worked... well tonight i went racing i beat a turbo d15b, got pulled on by a fender on a turbo 240 and a type r teg, pulled a dc teg with a non vtec b20 and got pulled by a alil over a fender on a turbo b16 all on a 60 shot=) shot.... so a 75 shot will do great.... thanks man it took me 3 times to get the right length on the line for the nozzle and thanks man i didnt want them to be noticable when the hood was popped also im gonna run plastic condoit to further hind it the guy in the type r asked if i had a b16..... he was impressed when i told him it was a single cam..wwwwhhhheeewwww power to the d's

1 - 20 of 77 Posts