Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking to go forced indyction on my d16z6 for awhile now, an i just recently ran across the rotrex an the blitz superchargers. I was wondering if anybody knows where i can find one of the kits and some prices. Then theres the whole are either kits worth it thing. I know i could go turbo for pretty cheap. I just want something that will be quick around town, about 250 horses is all i want, no track time is planned for this car.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Printz said:
Ive been looking to go forced indyction on my d16z6 for awhile now, an i just recently ran across the rotrex an the blitz superchargers. I was wondering if anybody knows where i can find one of the kits and some prices. Then theres the whole are either kits worth it thing. I know i could go turbo for pretty cheap. I just want something that will be quick around town, about 250 horses is all i want, no track time is planned for this car.
you won't get that with a SC. You might reach 250 crank with a turbo but 250 wheel is going to take one hell of a tune as to avoid nuking your engine.

·
sub-sponsor
5,175 Posts
Printz said:
its pricey but www.full-race.com

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
we did a rotrex on my cousins 3 series, it was awesome.. quality kit had everything needed in the kit and worked perfect for the past almost 2 years. it was expensive though, so if you want to save some cash i would go the custom turbo route..

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,228 Posts
rotrex spins the wrong way for a Honda, I have one in the back of my HB right now :)

Just a belt driven turbo..........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts