Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Lets go!

Reason I think I should be the winner, All built by me, drove 700+ miles and 12 hours open down pipe to get tuned by JD. Round trip was about 1500 miles, never broke down and ran hard the whole way. Currently stand at 15,000 miles with the car.

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts

ROTM Contest: October 2011

The contest works like this:

Today until October 25, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car. Better yet, read the rules of the ROTM contest first.

From October 26 - 31 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of October!!

The prize:

The October 2011 Ride of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of November 2011 and be entered in a draw with other Ride of the Month winners from the Autoguide.com network for a chance to win a free oil change.

Let's see whatcha got!

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
Something is better than nothing! hehe. Most sites just give you the front page and your own thread, so I wouldn't complain about possibly getting a free oil change.

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Here's my Oct ROTM entry...I presume there is not going to be a Sept as it came and went already...

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Bah, it already scrapes over too much stuff, lol, I promise to deal with it and not raise it more though...I think it looks pretty good, just needs a front lip and maybe some EK side skirts...maybe, just maybe, a spoon style rear spoiler...and some smoked bronze tint...and some yellow stanley fog lights...and...

Hahaha, guess I should say it's a work in progress and leave it at that...

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
couple more month's and ill enter ;)...gotta get some stuff straightened out...

NissanClub, when i won ROTM i got a hat/shirt, a spot on the front page, AND a $50 giftcard to a site sponsor..
Nice! I'd be happy if I won rotm and just got a t-shirt...:3dbiggrin:

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Thanks! Factory paint it is, I think the bumpers and the right door have been repainted though. I wash with Meguires Gold Class soap and wax with Meguires #26 liquid wax. I think I'd get a slightly better result if I used a buffer, have only done it by hand up to this point...

How is you clearcoat holding up? You could look into a "polish" that will remove the oxidation, then, once it's shiny, hit it with a good coat of wax. I've brought some older cars (early 80's and back) that didn't have clearcoated paint jobs back from the brink with abrasive polish, you have to be careful with newer cars though, abrasive polish will scratch the hell out of clear coat, make sure you get a clear coat safe polish and test it in an inconspicuous location before you do the whole car.

·
Registered
Civic 6th gen hatch
69 Posts
Whitedxi's car is very nice. He comes from The Netherlands to so I had saw the car in RL.
But the del sol on this page. Damm awesome dude!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.