Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
ROTM Contest: August 2011

The contest works like this:

Today until August 23, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car. Better yet, read the rules of the ROTM contest first.

From August 24 - 31 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of August!!

The prize:

The August 2011 Ride of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of August 2011 and be entered in a draw with other Ride of the Month winners from the Autoguide.com network for a chance to win a free oil change.

Let's see whatcha got!

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
From August 24 - 31 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of August!!

The August 2011 Ride of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of August 2011

how does that work exactly?? :wacko:

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Post up pics of your car if you would like to enter. Then at the end of the month I will create a poll for members to vote on for a week. At the end of the week I will shut the poll down and the member who has the most votes wins!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
He meant it will be after August and you said it will be on the Homepage in August, you meant September I believe.

Also what if its something that is just D powered?

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
Can I throw my MR2 in there and pretend the motor it has is a d series dohc ? lol

Shawn dude, post up new pics man lol

Great pics guys :TU:

Sohc it, that interior pic is nice.
Chagy, how much are you pushing with that huge intercooler? lol

·
Registered
A car
39 Posts
Insert pictures here
5) Each entry is allowed a maximum of 3 photos. You are not allowed to change your photos once you enter. To enter add your photos to a post in the contest thread and they will be moved by a moderator into the main contest post (the thread originating post).
Photos will be added to the post in the order of entry.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.